**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just wanted to say good job to kabam on incursions.

I just recently got to room 10 in sector 7, and honetly the middle rooms like 4 and 6 were the hardest becuase i didn't have the best or most hacks stacked up. 5 (ultron & drones) was fine because my team consisted of a 4/55 unduped medusa, 4/55 unduped cap Iw (that i switched out for a 4/55 duped IMIW for bleed immunity), and my favorite champ my only 5/56 duped nick fury. Now to get to the point i really like how you have so much choice to pick different champs, and different nodes to help those champs. My favorite 4 hacks are buff cornucopia, lightning fists, pyrokinetics, and special augmentation. Also attack boost nodes are nice, because by rooms 8-10 my mediums on all champs (including nick not in his 2nd state yet) were hitting like aegon with a very high combo and on top of that the shocks and incinerates from the other two previously mentioned hacks along with shock potency boost and incinerate potency boost nodes just melt the opponent like multiple neurotoxins from archangel or possibly even better. I just want to say that right now incursions might be my favorite gamemode and god job to kabam for improving dungeons into what it is now!

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I’d love to do incursion if the game didn’t kick me out everywhere.

I try to avoid pyrokinetic, lighting fist and other related to it because you never know when there would be a Bishop in next map level. Bishop gains power like crazy when being inflicted incinerate, shock and other energy damage so it’s an KO.
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Daddrieda said:

I try to avoid pyrokinetic, lighting fist and other related to it because you never know when there would be a Bishop in next map level. Bishop gains power like crazy when being inflicted incinerate, shock and other energy damage so it’s an KO.

i guess that's true but i don't see him much in incursions so not as much of a risk for me.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Favourite rare hack martial artist here
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Doom + Lightning fists = Heavy slap into oblivion
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Chikel said:

oh i didn't think about that, yeah i wish i had him as a 5* even more now, maybe in sector 6 with my maxed 4*
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    im enjoying incursion. definitely one of the best great modes in the game, possibly best.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Chikel said:

oh i didn't think about that, yeah i wish i had him as a 5* even more now, maybe in sector 6 with my maxed 4*
    I have him as maxed 4* and he's fun in incursions with lightning fists.
    Now imagine Sunspot with pyrokinetics
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

It doesn't matter of you're using a tech champ. Any time I'm with g2099 or Ghost, I can safely go for it.