**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does one accomplish the infinite streak?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I’ve decided that I want to take my arena game to the next level and have set my sights on the infinite streak. I have a loose idea on what it is and how it works but I have no idea how the specific numbers work and how to accomplish this excellent arena grinding tactic for myself. I’ve tried to search for YT videos but all of them seem to be significantly outdated and old. If someone could explain the infinite streak in detail and how to do it, that would be very appreciated.

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    That graphic isn’t updated for arena grinding with 5*s and 6*s which is what I’m looking for.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I attempted to try to do an infinite streak just now but got a death match at 9.
    1-5 I used 4* r3s and r2s
    1-9 I used 5* r1s
  • RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
    edited October 2020
    i personally play a basic, so grinding for 4*

i figured it out by myselft how to get an infinity streak,
    so basically, u played 12 round/ cool down, and
    - started at the at least r3 4*
    - after the next 12 to 24, u repeat the same thing, play from the lower again, to keep it safe started it at r3 again
    - after 24 and the next, u basically play from the highest one into the lower one, i just keep it once i loged, play 12 matchup, so, it ends up where u begin, which is to the lowe r3 4* where u started

it really works and the highest infinity streak i've got was 160 for 4*
  • RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
    edited October 2020
    Rhyu said:

i personally play a basic, so grinding for 4*

i figured it out by myselft how to get an infinity streak,
    so basically, u played 12 round/ cool down, and
    - started at the at least r3 4*
    - after the next 12 to 24, u repeat the same thing, play from the lower again, to keep it save started it at r3 again
    - after 24, u basically play from the highest one into the lower one, i just keep it once i loged, play 12 matchup, so, it ends up where u begin, which is to the lowe r3 4*

and also, u can apply it the same tactics for a 5* grind, but idk if its efective or nah, i personally play 5*f arena just for unit and solo event
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

I’ve decided that I want to take my arena game to the next level and have set my sights on the infinite streak. I have a loose idea on what it is and how it works but I have no idea how the specific numbers work and how to accomplish this excellent arena grinding tactic for myself. I’ve tried to search for YT videos but all of them seem to be significantly outdated and old. If someone could explain the infinite streak in detail and how to do it, that would be very appreciated.

I use this streak method in the 5-star arena with success:

1-5 4s r3
    6-10 5s r1
    11-17 5s r5
    18-21 5s r3 and higher
    22-up 6 stars

This is just one way to do it of course. But I never get death matches.