**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still Beyond god tier?

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
This question came to my mind that"do sparky and namor still deserve to be beyond god tier if awakened"?

Still Beyond god tier? 87 votes

Yes
28%
JBC89PizzabeatSgtSlaughter78BrokenUnidentifiedCreatureMalreck04MysterioplayinggameletWRIRspaceoctopusMaxGamingGiulioV99DeaconSignUpNowDretlleRenaxqqSneakyWarriorChewie420Charlie21540Black_Swan 25 votes
No
36%
DrZolaTheManMythLegendUncle_Fatty_247ThesurvivlistTarun46relliKraDAlbi⁴7²00⁴chrisfernendezzzCiciliatocharmkevverRockypantherxEtjamaMadEyeMoody_333DonDudu2809UmbertoDelRioDynastyCtfz35Etm34MauledIronGladiator22 32 votes
Only namor
19%
tbos42Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235SandeepSKnu3ArsozThicco_ModeFiiNCHwalkerdogBlaine_94MCOCHazzaValkyrie1994Unio77ŘïdđhįmSavageSweeneyChicken8helping2 17 votes
Only sparky
14%
SatsuiNoHadouyossBaseballguy711TatteredSailScopeotoe987Raichu626KyuffJAATKINGAmadordegamer99Aziz5253Agent_22CrcrcrcHI_guys 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Tough to say really, Starky isin't beyond god tier he has lived far past his prime he is still good but too many good tech nowadays, and Namor needs sig 200 where he is not beyond got tier rather a "situational beyond god tier" where is a amazing in the right scenario but not always going to be a top option.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Yes
    sparky is still beyond god tier imo. really really good in v5,v3,v4 and v1, very useful in act five and act six + still a great option for lol and for some fights in abyss. he has a low health pool but with high skill and reliable intercepts he doesnt take damage at all in some match ups.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    So sad...they have been buffing the champs that sucked.....and nerfing the champs that were so cool(like namor)
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Yes
    Mcdonalds said:

Now that @SneakyWarrior says it, Sparky is probably beyond god tier, but so is Stealthy tho
    Stealthy gang
    As for Namor, not really sure, as his rotation is harder and his overall utility isn’t the greatest. Still a very hard hitting champ Tho

Dude his overall utility is crazy good. As long as you are attacking your opponent, you take no damage at all. His damage is also not too hard to access. Sometimes it is impractical to stack these furies, but even with one fury he hits reasonably hard. Namor needs a lot of investment to make the most of his utility but once you do have him at sig200 I believe that he is beyond god tier.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Both are still worth ranking up. If you like them, go for them. Although I admit there are many better champions nowadays, that these two got pushed behind a bit
  • Options
    ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    Yes
    They are stull very good...i personally believe they are still beyond gods..namor(if high sig.)...some people moght say that sparky is not bgt..but i personally like him...not as good as ghost and warlock....but still insane damage...if sumspot is beyond god...then why not sparky and namor
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Tier lists are still Beyond Stupid.

That being said and after reading many times in the forums that Sparky is not up for the current meta and that he is not viable for late Act 6 content, guess who my MVP was for Act 6.3.6 CapIW boss.
  • Options
    ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    Yes

That being said and after reading many times in the forums that Sparky is not up for the current meta and that he is not viable for late Act 6 content, guess who my MVP was for Act 6.3.6 CapIW boss.

Yeah...absolutely...no offense with seatin
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Only namor

Ghost with hood
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Ghost with hood
    Stealthy with Heimdall.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    What amazing suggestions!

...which don't take into account that I don't have those champions. And of course this is not the point of this thread.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    Namor's rotation for high damage is very impractical and he doesn't have much base utility at all. I never see anyone using Namor unless they need to reflect damage back. Not diverse enough imo.

Sparky's utility isn't nearly as useful as it used to be and trying to get the poise charges up is a pain. Dude still hits like a truck, but the only place I've seen him used when players have other good Tech champs is V5.