Cavalier Cosmic Ghost Rider Dead in One SP3

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 862 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
This is the 2nd time I'm fighting Cavalier CGR. The first time I used Doom and only just missed out on soloing him.

This time I went back in with Magneto and oh boy, it was so much easier. He died in 15 hits and I was surprised the SP3 killed him.

Comments

• MattyyMattyy Posts: 216 ★★
    Why would you be suprised an sp3 from magneto against a bleed immune metal champ would kill them haha
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    The 6* mags is unnecessary. You can do it with a 3* lol.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 714 ★★★
    yeah you could do it with a 3 star but CGR won't die from a single sp3 i doubt.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 862 ★★★

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit How you kill him with 1 SP3 using a 3* ? Please share a video I'm interested.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 3,658 ★★★★★
    If its metal it dies
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit How you kill him with 1 SP3 using a 3* ? Please share a video I'm interested.
    3* mags can’t do it in a singular sp3 but he can take a huge chunk off with one. 3* mags can solo Cav CGR
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 862 ★★★
    edited October 2020

3* mags can’t do it in a singular sp3 but he can take a huge chunk off with one. 3* mags can solo Cav CGR
    Yeah that's true, I've seen that video.

I posted this because i was surprised that one Sp3 can kill CGR. I didn't expected that, thought i had to go afew rounds with him. It was a very different experience to when i fought him the first time round with Doom.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,803 ★★★★★
    pretty unrelated but I liked fighting cgr. his specials weren't hard but you had to pay attention