**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion Mode - Report Bad Player Option

FrydayFryday Posts: 680 ★★★
Dear Kabam,

Please add a Report Bad Player option in Incursion.

This mode have been completely ruined because the amount of bad players in them.

Bad player are not about skill but attitude. So many players join fights but not active or just quits.

This is not helpful when your own champions have to be cool down.

Please look into this, I'm can't imagine it is that hard to add a button to report player.

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Fryday said:

Dear Kabam,

This mode have been completely ruined because the amount of bad players in them.

Bad player are not about skill but attitude. So many players join fights but not active or just quits.

Please look into this, I'm can't imagine it is that hard to add a button to report player.

But how you distinguish it's a bad player or there was an emergency IRL and they had to leave?
  • Options
    I can kinda see this. Kinda like how xbox used to have that report system. You'd report them and never match with them again. I used to stress when I was below positive
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

People have their own reasons for leaving. Maybe they needed one sector to get a milestone. Some people have a life that doesn’t allow them to do incursions for an hour an a half at a time

@Crcrcrc That is not what I meant, I have many time when players enter the first sector and doesn't move or just quits.

Incursion Mode is about teamwork and cooperation, so those kind of behaviour doesn't suitable the mode.

So why not add the report option. We don't need player rate. Just a flat up so Kabam can review the data and give bad players warming.
  • Options

Fryday said:

Dear Kabam,

But how you distinguish it's a bad player or there was an emergency IRL and they had to leave?
    @Larry_Bobinskin , of course sometime life is unexpected, if it happen occasionally, sure. Kabam can always review these event and track how often a player quit and not contribute to the game.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Well not a report option for sure. Is not like they are breaking any rule or doing something wrong.

The closer option would be a black list feature, that would allow you not to be matches with the same player again. But even then that option could be abused, and you could end up not ever matching anyone
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I just played with my Incursions buddy starwars504 because I knew we could get to our max sector and understood If we had to go and then just discussed when we would get back on. Now I rarely play so I'm sorry if your reading this.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    They could introduce some kind of rating (doesn't even matter if it's visible or not), like aw, wich would be a factor along with your team challenge rating (from aol) sum and max values.
    Set some rules like not decreasing it if the map isn't finished because of your partner died or when you both decide to stop at some point.
    This things could've help a lot to improve matchmaking.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

I’d honestly love a single player incursion option.

A solo team activity? Lol.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

Dear Kabam,

But how you distinguish is a bad player or there was an emergency IRL and they had to leave?
    Fryday said:

Fryday said:

Dear Kabam,

@Larry_Bobinskin , of course sometime life is unexpected, if it happen occasionally, sure. Kabam can always review these event and track how often a player quit and not contribute to the game.
    @Fryday maybe Kabam can display player dropout stats and you are given an option to partner with the current player or pick again.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    there is a very easy solution to this. do not incursion with random people. only run them with people you know from your friend list and people in your alliance.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    To avoid situations like these Kabam already introduced option to play with friends and alliance members.