First r5

I just r5’d a 5 star for the first time. What was your first r5?

Comments

• Nice choice! Mine was OML
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 3,435 ★★★★★
    @danielmath he ranked up a good champion
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 264

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 77

Nice, he's at r4 for me, decided to go with Quake for now, but he's definitely next to be r5 once I get more t5b
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 77

Nice choice! Mine was OML

OML was my first 5*, and is my only duped 5*. I haven't ranked him up much though, my mutant iso goes to Havok for now
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 633 ★★★
    i never had a first 5/65. i actually had three r5s at the same time. i decided to save up six t5 basics and rank up thing, colossus and omega red (all 3 were unduped) at the same time lol. the decision was too hard for me to make between them so i decided to do all of them at once.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,709 ★★★★★
    Main: Cap iw
    Alt: Doom

Congrats!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 6,436 ★★★★★
    edited October 18
    warlock
    and congrats!
  • Hazzalec1Hazzalec1 Posts: 287 ★★
    Omega red. Nice job with quake! Best champ in the game 👍
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 140
    Congrats on quake!

My first R5 was blade
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,719 ★★★★
    My first was the same as yours, brother. Quake is insanely ridiculous..

People say not to cause she can do what she needs to a R4 but.. She can do it way better at R5 haha. Might as well R5 the top champ in your roster...
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 1,667 ★★★★

Nice choice! Mine was OML

I just got him. Is he good enough to be ranked over duped starky? And how do I use him?
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 92
    My first r5 was bwcv

Congratz!
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 11

My first rank 5
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 831 ★★★
    My first r5 was Ghost, I ranked her up just last week
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 2,082 ★★★★★
    Fantastic choice, she was my first r5 as well.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 1,926 ★★★
    I dont enjoy quake i think she takes too long and is boring while champions that go into a fight and actually fight she just sits there holding her heavy until the opponent looses there balance
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    The same as yours, Quake
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 327 ★★

i never had a first 5/65. i actually had three r5s at the same time. i decided to save up six t5 basics and rank up thing, colossus and omega red (all 3 were unduped) at the same time lol. the decision was too hard for me to make between them so i decided to do all of them at once.

That’s ballsy to take omega to R5 unduped. I still haven’t went past R2 with mine because his sig is too low.
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 327 ★★
    ABOMB said:

I know crazy right..lol
    He actually helped me clear much content, the battles are just looooong. But now he doesn't get used as much.

Did you just like his play style or use it for war defense?
  • abqberabqber Posts: 96
    Great choice my friend!
    Mine was Magik.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 118
    Nice! I could take my quake to r5 but I have other good options as well. My first was Archangel
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,368 ★★★★★
    First rank 5 was Ghost.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 224 ★★
    My first r5 was Domino, I need a lot of practice with Quake, I'm not consistent enough.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,297 ★★★
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 251

Did you just like his play style or use it for war defense?

Chose him because he was my first 5 * so I did it out of respect. LOL
    It hurt for a while and I actually regretted it a bit at first but then I maxed my 5* Corvus and haven't looked back since. Hes not used a whole lot these days besides for war defense.

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited October 18

That’s ballsy to take omega to R5 unduped. I still haven’t went past R2 with mine because his sig is too low.
    tbh it wasnt ballsy. im just ignorant and cant think ahead to the future.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,379 ★★★
    Congrats bro! She can plough through pretty much any content. Mine was ghost