**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured crystal

I suggest going back to the previous featured crystal structure. I feel very discouraged. I saved for months and did an abyss completion. I got a tech t5cc which is easily the worst considering tech is such a terrible class overall. I've been saving for months to try for the current Guardian 6* crystal. I spent $100 and used 3000 units to try for him. I didn't get a single 6* and the only version of Gaurdian I got was a 4*. How can you possibly justify 3* being in this crystal. It's very insulting.

Comments

• Fun4444444Fun4444444 Posts: 24
    The cavalier should be 4-6*
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

The cavalier should be 4-6*

If it was 4* minimum it would be too OP, due to iso and 5* shards.

I suggest going back to the previous featured crystal structure. I feel very discouraged. I saved for months and did an abyss completion. I got a tech t5cc which is easily the worst considering tech is such a terrible class overall. I've been saving for months to try for the current Guardian 6* crystal. I spent $100 and used 3000 units to try for him. I didn't get a single 6* and the only version of Gaurdian I got was a 4*. How can you possibly justify 3* being in this crystal. It's very insulting.

You can clearly see the 1.5% 6* drop rate before you purchase, your choice to waste $100 on RNG that at MOST dictates a low chance at any 6*, let alone guardian is your own decision to justify.
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    Too OP? Having 4* as the low hanging fruit? The level of rarity you're not even allowed to use to become cavalier and purchase the crystals? Hahaha How can that possibly make sense? Becoming cavalier and then purchasing the featured cavalier crystal is a perfect way to describe to someone what diminishing returns means.
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    Anyway, I'm not asking for my units returned to me. I knew what i was doing. Having done this though, I realize how broken this system is and how greedy it appears. How damaging it is to the integrity of the game that this is how they present an opportunity to single out a chance to get the champ you want.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean if you understood what you were doing, then you have to be ready for the consequences. The only guaranteed 5 or 6* would be on Cyber Monday, which is less than a month away. With $100, you could've bought an Odin, gotten 1,000 units and a 6* nexus, and most likely gotten at least an average champ.