**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

2.7 million rated growing Alliance in need of 4 new people..

Greetings fellow Summoners.

We've had players move on from the game so we need 4 slots filled in our Alliance. We hit AW AQ rather frequently as we are a growing Alliance with a mix of experienced players, intermediate players and some beginners. Looking to conquer Map 3 and beyond. If you are looking for a fresh start or to just start out we could be the place for you. A lot of us in the group are growing players in terms of skill and roster size.

Alliance name to put in search box. Murk Nest

Line App strongly preferred.

I'm new to this so if you have any other questions please let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hit me up on Line the_process
  • Hi everyone.

We have 1 more slot open in the Alliance now if you would like to join. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
  • Sorry for the bump we got screwed over the weekend with an unexpected departure. Alliance name details are in the picture. 9lflfacshyv0.jpg
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Still open?
  • Stingerbk wrote: »
    Still open?

Good Morning. Yes we still have an open slot.
  • hi guys
    sorry new to this would like to be in an active alliance and help as much as i can
    not sure about requirement my username is tonytony9377 always on and wanting to learn more and help to do whatever helps the team
  • am i able to be apart of your alliance
  • Hey Tony.

Glad to have you on board. Now we have 2 more slots open for growing summoners.ykdc4lsmek0y.png

Our rating has increased with the new members that have joined but we do need 2 more to be complete.

Now if you are a leach don't bother messaging me about joining. Don't waste people's time. If you can't follow directions and want to do your own thing rather than work with a team please don't waste my time either.

Thanks
  • Huzi111Huzi111 Posts: 7
    NEed an active alliance