**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else getting bored waiting for Act 6 changes to finally be resolved?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
Not super bored, obviously there is other content, but it would be nice to know things are mostly finalized before I throw any boosts or revives at it.

If you’re waiting to do some story content, let me know what you’re doing in the meantime! I’m working on saving a couple revives or units to finally knock out the last couple paths in LOL.

Anyone else getting bored waiting for Act 6 changes to finally be resolved? 17 votes

No, got way to many other game modes to worry about
5%
Raichu626 1 vote
Who cares about story content? All I’m here to do is grind arena...
5%
BogOlimpa 1 vote
Yes, a bit. Would be nice to progress but I don’t want to waste resources.
58%
DrZolaA_rock007CharbelCirnespseudosaneCatmanndoKablCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06Elwindgroundedmaster20005 10 votes
Who cares, I smash through content when I want.
29%
Haji_Saab16wegnerkSw0rdMasterGrootman1294Rockyshocky 5 votes

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    @Thefire13 Apparently some of the changes haven’t actually dropped correctly yet, though I guess I could be wrong. I think at least ilac put out a video on it.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I just want act 6 compensation before cyber Monday.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPOMkkSQdo

Here’s a link to the video. The attack nerfs went live and health did not.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This also seems like as good a time as any to mention that they promised to adjust path attack values and boss attack values in 6.1 and 6.2, and quietly walked away from all of that after 3 months without any acknowledgement of the new decision.

So let’s not pretend that it’s out of character for them to say one thing and do another, or to allow a mistake that benefits them to persist.