**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old man Logan > Domino. Change my mind

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
OML is almost completely forgotten about nowadays, that's not cool. Ever since his shared buff, Colossus took to the spotlight, and everybody neglected old man Logan. Since Domino is now that apparent standard of comparison among mutants, here's why I think he's better:

Guaranteed armor breaks; AAR immunity; bleed resistance that's more powerful than Omega red's; rocks suicides almost as well as corvus, healing from the bleed like willpower; he's got bleeds, crit bleeds, guaranteed furies (buffed up counter); can work for energy adoption: (lightning? The one that armor break stops); his bleeds when purified, cause an auxiliary amount of damage to the opponent, making him usable for tenacity lanes.

In addition, there's his non-reliance on synergies. Anything I missed?

As for the RNG queen herself, she most definitely doesn't have as much going for her as OML does, imo.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i kinda agree with this actually
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I was surprised with his special damage
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

domino heavies 30K on avg it could go to 50k. 30K bleed per tick 15% AAR but we all know its higher sucides domino can handle easily she can remove the bleed ill be honest its a chance but she can also she has really insane block prof and she hits perfect blocks almost all the time and she is not even reliant on her bleeds and heavies she can hit 100K sp2 she can make oml in the bin. She can end fights that have 100K health before she gets to a sp1 and oml needs to trow his specials then he will get the furies. She has 6 hit combo's which can help in a lot of fights

Is this like a 6*r3 for the heavies or something? My 5* r4 is lucky to get 15k.
    I've never had such numbers with her.
    my maxed 5* including incinerate damage
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

OML is almost completely forgotten about nowadays, that's not cool. Ever since his shared buff, Colossus took to the spotlight, and everybody neglected old man Logan. Since Domino is now that apparent standard of comparison among mutants, here's why I think he's better:

Guaranteed armor breaks; AAR immunity; bleed resistance that's more powerful than Omega red's; rocks suicides almost as well as corvus, healing from the bleed like willpower; he's got bleeds, crit bleeds, guaranteed furies (buffed up counter); can work for energy adoption: (lightning? The one that armor break stops); his bleeds when purified, cause an auxiliary amount of damage to the opponent, making him usable for tenacity lanes.

In addition, there's his non-reliance on synergies. Anything I missed?

As for the RNG queen herself, she most definitely doesn't have as much going for her as OML does, imo.

I took my OML to 5/65, sig 200 about a year ago. Nobody believes how good he is. I’ve been trying to convince my ally mates, but they always go with someone else.

If they bleed, they die.

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

How about instead of trying to argue that X champion is better than Domino, we just make a mega thread where people go to **** in Domino, and assume every mutant is better

Good? Good.

yeah why the f*ck would you compare x champion to domino go for Omega red he needs high sig, suicides, and synergy. He's not too good unless you to have him high sig and stuff
    Um, actually no. Omega needs the high sig and that’s it. My act 6 100% with him as my second most used champ will back me up
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Agreed, he also has some reliable utility unlike Domino
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

This is a stupendous W! Brilliant write-up OP, you should become a lawyer! Domino has been demoted to 17th best mutant! :)

😆

I was actually working on an original, more in-depth discussion. In the process of writing it, I mistakenly clicked on another one, and all the work went to waste.

I got a bit mad and had to settle for this shorter one.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i agree, oml has been forgotten by many. he is a god for content.

Crcrcrc said:

This is a stupendous W! Brilliant write-up OP, you should become a lawyer! Domino has been demoted to 17th best mutant! :)

That's generous. I was thinking more like 22nd best.
    After further analysis on the other thread I have concluded that she is actually the 25th best mutant
    Im awaiting the day DPXF gets a buff and the inevitable DPXF > Domino thread is made.
    My 6* be dancing happily on that day.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'm just here to say i have no regerts about ranking up my Domino. :)
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    She is still one of the best mutant imo..
    Don't want to compare! As if I want to rank up 6* mutant to R2 and I'm only having domino then comparing with other and hoping for other better mutant is waste of a day!!
    She helped me good so far..
    In variant 2,
    In all quests where skill champions are issue.. she can kill any skill champion despite of any node and this is can't be done by some of God mutants..
    So upto R2 she is totally worth !!
    For r3 if I get OR duped, collosus , havok and few more(who are independent of any nodes) then surely they are my choice
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I have an old man Logan, he is great. Just wished he crit more .
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    With all these “this champions is better then this champion“ types of posts, I’m gonna make one later today on 2 science champs.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Oml doesn't work as bleed immune, if you use sps. His damage overall is only decent. Without synergies his heal can only negate block damage. Heavy reliant, yet can't use it consistently like Domino with massacre synergy. I actually don't see any significant improvements after his buff. Prove me wrong, do some lol fights with oml better than domino, lol
    Aleor said:

Oml doesn't work as bleed immune, if you use sps. His damage overall is only decent. Without synergies his heal can only negate block damage. Heavy reliant, yet can't use it consistently like Domino with massacre synergy. I actually don't see any significant improvements after his buff. Prove me wrong, do some lol fights with oml better than domino, lol

He's got the armor break on his special 1. Don't forget that the furies on his specials extends to his basic attacks, which are enough to compensate for the deficit.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Aleor said:

He's got the armor break on his special 1. Don't forget that the furies on his specials extends to his basic attacks, which are enough to compensate for the deficit.
    Still not as good as domino's damage.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Domino trinity is an awesome team. It’s my go to team always for AQ

As for OML, I have him at R2 nonduped And when he’s teamed with my R5 5* Sabretooth he’s like the Regen king.

Now put him in a 5 champ team with Professor X, Magento and Wolverine and that’s one he’ll of an EQ team..