**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don't know how to feel about this pull

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
I know his a good champ but after his imperious rex got nerf ehh don't know how to feel plus he needs dupe

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    What are you're thoughts about this pull?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    He’s... interesting. I personally race to the sp3 and use it for the fury, as his damage goes up (my 5* r3 was doing 3k mediums without critting)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Good pull. He's one of the best mutants when he's duped and high sig. I don't have him, but I assume he is like OR, and is still somewhat useful without a dupe.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    solid pull. yes he needs the dupe to be his best but it's still a solid pull. could have been a lot worse lol
    Well I was close to 6 star collousus lol, but thx guys at least his near my sunspot lvl almost
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Saw the thread title and thought my ex-girlfriend had joined the forums...

.....no worries....I'll see myself out....
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    His Imperius Rex didn't get nerfed they just lowered his Regen a little bit and increased his chance to place bleeds which means it takes him a little longer to get to Imperius Rex. He still does crazy damage just like before.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    His Imperius Rex didn't get nerfed they just lowered his Regen a little bit and increased his chance to place bleeds which means it takes him a little longer to get to Imperius Rex. He still does crazy damage just like before.
    Thx bro I wish though they didn't nerf his imperious rex timer well the chances to apply bleeds.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Just learn how to stack 2 furry passives with 15 outrage charges and 2 bar of power... then you will never ask about his reviews from anyone
    I know how to play him I used him before the nerf but its being a while since I played with him but again thx guys you all are the best