**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery not actually increasing relevant values...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
So I know sometimes it takes a few minutes for mastery effects to take effect, but I’ve waited a while and even reloaded the game, and the points that I added to lesser precision haven’t made any change in crit rating like it Is supposed to. Anyone else have any input? Should I just sit for it to maybe kick in or is this something I should put in a ticket to Kabam to ask about it?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Why do you think thet aren't making any difference?
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp I checked the values on this Namor before and after changing it and it was 664 the whole time.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Lol, those are your champ's base stats. The precision from masteries is added on top, but it's not specified in their stats description. It only shows for attack and health mods, but not the others.
  • Options
    @Kill_Grey Cool, it’s been so long since I changed the base crit masteries and all that so I just assumed that it would change them and show it like with attack/etc. Thanks man
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@Kill_Grey Cool, it’s been so long since I changed the base crit masteries and all that so I just assumed that it would change them and show it like with attack/etc. Thanks man

👍🏾