**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/65 rank up options.

I have 5* champs ready to rank up.
Not cavalier, no warlock BWCL nor doom.
Just finished Act 5 once. My only 5/65 is Void.
I want to complete act 5 or go for cavalier.
Which 5*champ should I rank 5/65 to help me?

5/65 rank up options. 21 votes

5* Blade sig125
0%
5* Medusa sig130
0%
5* Corvus unawakened
14%
AanthoNazgul_WarriorCrcrcrc 3 votes
5* Cosmic Ghost Rider unawakened
19%
Broken10or_StrongMeebletonTotalMonster109 4 votes
5* Human Torch sig1
9%
DarkDuelistOmedenn 2 votes
5* Red Magneto sig 50
52%
Sabo1402RockypantherxEtjamaSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeMauledMiloticshyamXguard77EtherealityGr8TonyStark[Deleted User] 11 votes
5* Iceman sig90
0%
6* Elsa unawakened to rank 2
4%
Kill_Grey 1 vote

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Long distance relationship...that's where it's at.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5* Red Magneto sig 50
    Magneto would be really good as there are loads of metal champs in the road to cavalier.
    How did you get cosmic ghost rider? :o
  • HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
    Kill Grey, thank you for the advice. She shrugs off Debuff that’s on her over 2.5sec. That sounds reliable at Void it seems. I don’t have the 5* trinity for Blade synergy so I was considering Elsa too.
    Sarvanga, thank you for the advice. It does seem Sentinel and Crossbones give troubles during cavalier run. I will consider Magneto too. I need to gather up more catalysts...lol Cosmic Ghost Rider arrived by the early bundle crystals. Never had such luck before. I want to rank 5/65 with him kind of. Definitely will 4//55 and see.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hazerface said:

Kill Grey, thank you for the advice. She shrugs off Debuff that’s on her over 2.5sec. That sounds reliable at Void it seems. I don’t have the 5* trinity for Blade synergy so I was considering Elsa too.

Yeah, she cheeses the entire long distance quest of 6.1.(3?). I really wish I had her and AA when I was passing through that quest the first time around. Now I have both, it should be cheese.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    5* Red Magneto sig 50
    Hazerface said:

Sarvanga, thank you for the advice. It does seem Sentinel and Crossbones give troubles during cavalier run. I will consider Magneto too. I need to gather up more catalysts...lol Cosmic Ghost Rider arrived by the early bundle crystals. Never had such luck before. I want to rank 5/65 with him kind of. Definitely will 4//55 and see.

mags will really help you in getting cav
    I got my self a t5 rank 5 Coamic Ghost Rider after all. I ranked up t5 red magneto to rank 4. They will help me complete elder bane easier and bring me more catalysts. Thank you so much for all the feedbacks and insights into my champs. Helped me a lot since I was off for a whole year.