**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3 and 6.4 - HP not adjusted as listed in release notes?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Ilacskills discusses this on YouTube, but despite Kabam announcing in August that we would see a 100% hp drop, it hasn’t happened. Can anyone speak on this?

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I wish we would get responses about stuff like this.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Wasn’t it just the global 300% attack/health node removed from 6.3 and 6.4? I don’t think they adjusted anything else in terms of attack/health.

I also thought it was only the global 300% that was being removed or changed
  • Options
    KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★

KerayZ said:

ilacskills is master of complaining. I didn’t notice but it seems okay.

Crapping on stuff gets clicks when you have absolutely nothing else noteworthy to add
    Hi! I love how your comment added nothing noteworthy to add.

That said the global node was nerfed from 700% to 600% back in Septs 28.1 patch notes for 6.3.2 and 6.3.3. Do yourself a favor and instead of talking **** go and look! Oh and while your at it go look at any 6.3 completion video from over a year ago and check their healthpools. Then open your game and VOILA the same healthpools. Oh wait... you want us to do all the work for you right!? Lol

Oh and how is 600% hp the same as 700% hp. *scratches head*

Excuse gotta go back to adding nothing of value again! Bye
    For one, never said the claim was incorrect. Two, I don't care as I finished Act 6 as it was originally so I don't need anyone to "do the work for me" . Three, I don't even have a problem with you or your content personally, but when all you have to add is drama and complaining (your cries about the CGR deep dive are laughable BTW), don't be surprised when only a bitter subset of people take you even slightly seriously.
    Who cried about CGR? Expecting nerfs isn’t crying. Its called being realistic with this game and company.

Wait is that the topic? Oh no wait its not.

Notice something REALLY funny! No matter what I do. Whether you consider it good or bad! You know I did it. I honestly can’t say the same about you.

So kabam when are ya fixing those health values?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    what the @#$&! else you except from Kaam
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    *Kabam
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Health pools have not been adjusted as advertised.
    Got a Time estimate @Kabam Miike ???
  • Options
    KerayZ said:

You are such a fan! Btw I made a#MERCMAD hoody. Its on sale on my channel! Click the store tab. Its a limited editon so get it while you can. You’re welcome to get one. Yours, your moms or whoevers credit card ya need. I mean quoting ASGRD qqing last year with Alex Jones means youre a super fan to STILL know what i do :) thanks for all your support.

Now try to stay on topic before ya get jailed for being too “special”.

This type of reaction is kinda childish but also all of it is off topic.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

ilacskills is master of complaining. I didn’t notice but it seems okay.

Crapping on stuff gets clicks when you have absolutely nothing else noteworthy to add
    Nothing noteworthy? Like exposing mercs is not good for the community? Hmmmm....
    What does mercs have to do with act 6 health values?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Whoa, WnP is a merc? @KerayZ

Those people should get a refund and some juicy compensation imo
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I put him on my do not suggest YouTube channel.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Now this is some comedy gold here
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Those people should get a refund and some juicy compensation imo
    Could have just laughed and said no jeez lol