**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tired of grinding and want to chill and play for fun?

Tired of constantly being yelled at to move in AQ? Tired of donations? Do you just want to place your defenders, kick ass and otherwise be free to play the game as you see fit? The Disadvantaged Warlords is the alliance for you!

Geared towards high-level summoners that are tired of the AQ rat race, Disadvantaged Warlords is an alliance that is simply organized for war! There will be no donations...ever...

Warlords will only ever run AQ Map 2. No arena minimums, no duel minimums, no completion minimums. The only requirement is to kick ass in AW!

- Alliance name: Disadvantaged Warlords (TAG: DH-DW)
- LINE ID: anttomlinson / IGN: Doctor Woot

SKi35E2.jpg

Comments

• Doesn't apply to us. There's 8 alliances within our family and we're the ones who ignore the Rule Book
  • Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    i agree it s like an interview this alliance very funny LOL
  • Happy to provide you with such entertainment. Our family of 239 members (still short of 1) obviously don't share your opinions but each to their own. Thanks for the feedback in any case :smile:
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Why run map 2 when map 3 is free? Just curious.
  • Map 2 doesn't lock champs in and the Alliance Potions (from crystals) are useful. Plus, map 3 rewards are dreadful
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Thanks, I really didn't know that... I assumed map 3 rewards are better than map 2
  • I suppose it’s subjective. I’ve had a fully formed T4CC from a map 2 crystal, which was ace. The alliance potions are useful more than anything. Plus map 2 is mostly 5 paths per tier so each lane can be doubled and every node can be taken boosted. So decent rewards for very little effort I wouldn say