**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 compensation

Does anyone have any idea or could a dev comment on when the compensation is coming or at least what it may contain.... people are getting Angsty and I’m waiting on those possible revives to explore more of act 6 or abyss

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It was mentioned that it would be closer to the release of book 2 Act 7.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

people are just sick of seeing the same thread multiple times a day every day, just endless and useless clutter that's all, don't take it personally

Ya ur right undestood but Idk sometimes ppl on the forums have info that I haven’t heard of so I was just checking to make sure I hadn’t missed an update on the compensation yet :)
    ya i mean people post these threads several times a day so it's not possible to miss it, unless this is your 1st hour on the forum
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

I wasn’t aware that had been officially confirmed. In fact, I’m quite certain it hasn’t. Could you provide a link if I’m misinformed?
  • TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20
    edited October 2020

people are just sick of seeing the same thread multiple times a day every day, just endless and useless clutter that's all, don't take it personally

the reason he took it personally is because the guy got really aggressive, the only answer that was needed was “There has been no word from the developers as of now.”
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I mean it’s a fair question; we haven’t really gotten much info on timeframe or contents or what. Obviously that means they are still working on it, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. (Besides the fact it has been asked a lot previously).

the reason he took it personally is because the guy got really aggressive, the only answer that was needed was “There has been no word from the developers as of now.”
    of course, people who are on the forums regularly are so tired of these threads so they lash out, i know i get pretty annoyed

Jaded said:

I wasn’t aware that had been officially confirmed. In fact, I’m quite certain it hasn’t. Could you provide a link if I’m misinformed?
    I said it was mentioned - as in no official word has been given that I know of, but the talk is before act 7.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I said it was mentioned - as in no official word has been given that I know of, but the talk is before act 7.
    Says who? Provide a link

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Says who? Provide a link
    Your childish behaviours are tiring.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Jaded
    Childish behavior???

My mans just asked for a link, he didn’t say
    “No, you’re lying blah blaH”

Its just curiosity as to where you heard it would be released

@Jaded
    Childish behavior???

pretty sure it was in the dev diary

@Jaded
    Childish behavior???

Then your man can learn to read and stop acting like a child.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @danielmath I don’t think it was, I think its still in the works as of rn, but idk it could come tmr, it could come a month from now but I don't think the act 6 compensation has a specific target.

I could be wrong so if anyone saw it and could highlight that’d be cool that’s all im saying, as long as it comes thats fine by me, I wont need it immediately

Also @Jaded
    It’s a simple request, wherever you saw it, can you show who/when they said that, it’s just plain curiosity...that’s it. :confused: 🤷🏽🤷🏽