**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance invite Please 😁

Hey All!! I would like to Join an Alliance that is active in AW & AQ I took a Hiatus but im back and the salivation is real lol! Help me help you 😁 please recruit me game name: Brazen 8pes

Comments

• Options
    ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191 β˜…
    I would ask for an invite while the game is currently down lol smh 🀦
  • Options
    AkarikoAkariko Posts: 6 β˜…
    Hey Brazen! Would love to have you, we are a small progressive alliance at the moment out recruiting players, AQ focused as well looking to do some wars before the new season. What prestige and rating do you have? Game Name: Akariko

Btw one of our requirements is having discord for communications, if you can or not just let me know :)
  • Options
    Yeah man I havent done War ever since returning so pardon me if im greedy but I want it all lol! Im a very active in game player so in other words im in it to win it πŸ‘
  • Options
    @Akariko I dont remember my rating and the game is under maintenance so wed have to do the waiting game. U guys dont do lineapp?
  • Options
    Sadly no, we just found discord to be easier to use. If that is a bit of an issue we can always converse and see what works best for you and us.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Hey @SkokaDelic ! I can't find your user in game. Add me whenever possible @Akariko so we can discuss more and check profiles!
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648 β˜…
    Hey. I sent you a friend request. Do you have line?
  • Options
    East50_916East50_916 Posts: 67 β˜…
    Send me your profile on line app. My ID is east50_916
  • Options
    kan3okan3o Posts: 5
    We are a silver 2 alliance with a good core group of players looking to recruit some experience to help the alliance progress further. Consistent AW and AQ participation is ideally what we are looking for. I cant seem to find your id in game?
  • Options
    Bmwm307Bmwm307 Posts: 18 β˜…
    NEW ALLIANCE OPENING AT THE END OF CURRENT SEASON:

[Y.P.] Young Padawans!

We are 3 experienced players (750k, 1.1 and 1.2 m) who want to start their own alliance.

Our aim:
    helping growing rosters to become stronger
    building an alliance from scratch
    reaching map 5 and gold 1 in the mid/long term
    we’ll start with 1 bg, expanding asap to 2 bgs and eventually to 3 bgs

What we offer:
    the possibility of growing fast
    the possibility of learning a lot

What we demand:
    Attitude. Roster will eventually come; however, teamwork, discipline and eagerness are difficult to acquire if they’re not there in the first place.
    Commitment. We believe in Life Comes First, but we expect regular participation in AQ, AW and Objectives.
    Regular use of Line mandatory.

Aimed at: 150k-450k accounts. American and European time zones. English-speaking.
    Definitely NOT aimed at: lone wolves, inflated egos, people unable to put the group benefit to his/her own.

Alliance will be started right after current season is over. Recruiting STARTING NOW. Please send pm on Line to McFernie or Bmwm307.