**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost's silent nerf

HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I noticed this a couple days ago and didn't think twice about it but now I'm pretty positive ghost just got a little nerf in the last little while.

No longer can she spam heavies when the opponent is in the corner and under a bar of power. Kabam slowed it down juuuuust enough so you can get punished before throwing another heavy. Used to be able to just stack a good handful of furies and cruelties that way but, not anymore!

Edit: sorry for what I think is a false post. Seems to be working fine on a couple other fights. Maybe my phone was bogging down or something earlier.

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    My account isn't pulling God Tier 6-star champs. Is this a SiLeNt NeRf?!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

My account isn't pulling God Tier 6-star champs. Is this a SiLeNt NeRf?!

Since there's no other rational explanation, yes.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

For god's sake can we stop calling possible bugs silent nerfs. No one and I mean no one can point to an ACTUAL time where they "silent nerfed" a champion. If you are noticing something that seems off, record, put it on youtube and post the link here. Give more details that what you gave- who the opponent is, where it was happening and anything else that can be helpful. 100% of the time its a bug or people are just flat out wrong.

Dormammu used to chain heavies in corner but Kabam changed it a long time back.....
  • Options

For god's sake can we stop calling possible bugs silent nerfs. No one and I mean no one can point to an ACTUAL time where they "silent nerfed" a champion. If you are noticing something that seems off, record, put it on youtube and post the link here. Give more details that what you gave- who the opponent is, where it was happening and anything else that can be helpful. 100% of the time its a bug or people are just flat out wrong.

Dormammu used to chain heavies in corner but Kabam changed it a long time back.....
    Source?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Yes, one of those silent nerfs they post in the change log. 18.1

• Options

Source?

Their is no direct video of YouTube which shows spamming heavy attack.... But we can compare how much dormammu is pushed back after using heavy attack... After he was released he was not pushed back a lot after using heavy which means he could again use his heavy. His changed version is pushed back which do not allow him to throw even his second heavy.... I don't know when they changed it since I am not a dormammu user and others also didn't noticed it. ..
    Here is a video from3 yrs back. Check how much he was pushed earlier. Time stamp- 1:50
    https://youtu.be/fxKkzgd25wk

Here is a second video from 1.5 yrs back. He is pushed back a lot now.. Time swamp 0:08
    https://youtu.be/2usy5gw-1aQ
  • Options

Source?

Nevermind, the other guy clarified it...
  • Options

Source?

Nevermind, the other guy clarified it...
    Exactly as I thought. You realize what a silent nerf is right?