**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bane is easy!!!!

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Did it revive less just used about 100 units for Corvus heal.

Corvus is a blessing for me guys

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Collector left to screw
    or to get screwed
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Go destroy that collector!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    yeah bane is easy. nice job you pretty much only spent 65 units since you get units for completion.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Great Progress
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Bane is easy (Well at least easier that masochism)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Good job! I remember becoming uncollected with about the same level champions as you. The one thing that surprised me is 5.2.6 felt really long at the time and I used probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the units getting to the collector.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Get Corvus charged up, you can take a path with vision and iceman for 3 at least and you can get him down in a few revives easy. Just familiarise yourself first with his heavy attack animation which is easy to bait and punish.

Good luck!
    I have currently 8 revives and 180 units exactly.
    No heals.

Will this roster be strong enough to defeat collector or should I grind more units and revives

Should I max doom before collector take down??
    Thanks guys
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    max doom he is good for collector. you want to avoid any damage from collector special attacks and with power drain you can do that.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d get more units just to be safe because what you don’t want is to use all your revives and units and have not killed him
    Will3808 said:

I’d get more units just to be safe because what you don’t want is to use all your revives and units and have not killed him

So should I explore 4.2 to get ISO, units and revives plus heals for collector take-down