**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game randomly disconnects

After the 21/10 maintenance my game crashes for no apparent reason. I checked both my Wi-Fi and cell network collection. The 3 recent disconnects happened at random loading points one of which was when I pressed the help button, the other one was when I finished a fight in the EQ and the other was in the crystal tab.

Comments

• TitanGroupTitanGroup Posts: 14
    I am having this issue as well. I get 960 points and when I hit help 4 I get disconnected
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I am seeing the same. iPhone 10sMax
    iOS 14.0.1
    Games disconnects after using help or arena fights after 3rd team I get booted
    Did the hard reset and even deleted and reinstalled the game. To no avail. Kabam can we please get a response and a time line as in it’s current state the game is nearly unplayable and completely not enjoyable
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★
    I also had a same problem.

Game crash in mid Arena fight. Just frozen, screen of my champ doing a SP2 and just stay that way.

This month have a lots of problem with game stability
  • Elad17 said:

I am seeing the same. iPhone 10sMax
    iOS 14.0.1
    Games disconnects after using help or arena fights after 3rd team I get booted
    Did the hard reset and even deleted and reinstalled the game. To no avail. Kabam can we please get a response and a time line as in it’s current state the game is nearly unplayable and completely not enjoyable

Same iphone, same IOS version, same problem with help or arena fight.