**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss help for a casual player

I want to take a break from exploring act 6 and do an initial abyss run for that T5cc to get throne breaker. I’m a casual player so will take the next month getting over 5k units and hoarding potions. From the guides and videos, I will be taking Aegon, Symbiote, and Fury. I don’t have Torch or Void for Mephisto, Deadpool, IMIW. Who do I bring to complete the team and help with those fights?
Thanks fam!

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you are just doing an initial clear (Path 1) you don't need Void or Torch. You can use Havok for Mephisto or you can bring in Stealthy and IMIW to make Stealthy Incinerate Immune. With your roster, I would recommend bringing in the three you listed and then Havok for Mephisto and Heimdall for the cheat death. Aegon, when ramped up, can handle the IMIW just fine.
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    Appreciate it. I was figuring Heim or SL for synergy as my last slot. Do I just have to deal with Mephisto regen and plan to dump some units with Havok?
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Appreciate it. I was figuring Heim or SL for synergy as my last slot. Do I just have to deal with Mephisto regen and plan to dump some units with Havok?

No persistant charges in abyss so no regen
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    Thanks man that was what I was missing!