**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changing masteries will cost ZERO unit.

2»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I was in tier 2 and got knocked down to tier 4 because half my alliance members still place with suicides. If it is no longer a cost we would easily be tier 2. So that would just be easier for us.

I think removing mastery costs is long overdue and it burns players out not having a set to swap.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I suggest 2 swappable presets. Then if you wanted to change one the other could be active while you do...i might try some of the class specific builds if it were like that but time and cost have kept me from changing mine at all.
  • TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Everyone acting like this is a good thing needs to realize that everyone will spec out of suicides for war defenders and make life harder for attackers.

One token a week for a free change maybe?

I'm assuming you mean take them off for defense and basically everyone already does this in any meaningful war tier. All it would do is reduce the cost.

I could live with a smaller cost and swappable presets. Say like 50 units to change presets and have at least 3 saved setups you could toggle between.
    Yes, out of suicides for war defense. I see a moderate amount of suicides in tier 4, and we’ve had at least two bosses with suicides this season.
    Tier 4 is still pretty casual. Last season we fought one alliance that placed with suicides in T2 - they were an AQ alliance who had fluked their way up to P2 on the back of R3 defenders but it was a massacre. No serious AW alliance places with them. Masters will take them off for placement and put them back on for attack.

I’d be curious to know what it costs on average across a season in mastery switches if you run suicides @Worknprogress @Lvernon15
  • YagruoyYagruoy Posts: 8
    edited October 2020
    It sounds nice like game changing but this is soooooo unlikely. Like almost an impossibility.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    At this point, I'd be happy just having switchable masteries setups... don't care if it still costs the same, at least it would be faster.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Everyone acting like this is a good thing needs to realize that everyone will spec out of suicides for war defenders and make life harder for attackers.

I'm assuming you mean take them off for defense and basically everyone already does this in any meaningful war tier. All it would do is reduce the cost.

I could live with a smaller cost and swappable presets. Say like 50 units to change presets and have at least 3 saved setups you could toggle between.
    Yes, out of suicides for war defense. I see a moderate amount of suicides in tier 4, and we’ve had at least two bosses with suicides this season.
    Tier 4 is still pretty casual. Last season we fought one alliance that placed with suicides in T2 - they were an AQ alliance who had fluked their way up to P2 on the back of R3 defenders but it was a massacre. No serious AW alliance places with them. Masters will take them off for placement and put them back on for attack.

I’d be curious to know what it costs on average across a season in mastery switches if you run suicides @Worknprogress @Lvernon15
    I haven't run suicides regularly in quite a while personally. When I was it would take about 80-100 units per swap so probably 2000-2500 units for swaps a season
  • Mauled said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

I haven't run suicides regularly in quite a while personally. When I was it would take about 80-100 units per swap so probably 2000-2500 units for swaps a season
    Oof. And here’s the reason my poor CG and OR spend most of their time on the bench.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Mauled said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Oof. And here’s the reason my poor CG and OR spend most of their time on the bench.
    Yep, between the cost and how ridiculously long it takes to swap I just got fed up and started running champs that don't need them primarily. It does hurt me in AQ though bc even though I hate the corvus timeouts and think they should be fixed, he's still the most effective map 7 champ by miles even when used without them
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    We really need this reiteration of masteries in the game