**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Luckiest/Unluckiest Moments

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Have there been any lucky or unlucky moments in your MCOC career? I once was facing the Act 5 Ultron boss with my magneto, and I forgot that Ultron was bleed immune, so I didn't build up many prowesses thinking that the bleed would kill him. It didn't. He intercepted me and I died with Ultron at 2%. Also, my first 5* was CMM and my first 6* was Magneto. Safe to say I've been pretty lucky in terms of crystals.

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Unlucky - basically every tech/cosmic dual class crystal I open. Or the current featured.

Lucky - My first 5* is hands down my luckiest moment so far in this game
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Unlucky - basically every tech/cosmic dual class crystal I open. Or the current featured.

Lucky - My first 5* is hands down my luckiest moment so far in this game

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Luckiest moments: Pulled 5* Ghost, Sentry(twice), Starky, Cap IW, Void, Carnage, Star Lord, Archangel for the first time within a span of 3 months.

Unluckiest moments: My 6 stars are: Hawkeye, Jane Foster, Diablo and Terrax.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Luckiest moments: Pulled 5* Ghost, Sentry(twice), Starky, Cap IW, Void, Carnage, Star Lord, Archangel for the first time within a span of 3 months.

Unluckiest moments: My 6 stars are: Hawkeye, Jane Foster, Diablo and Terrax.

At least Hawkeye isn't that bad. I have him too, and the bleed and power control is nice
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    So close to Hyperion

And I awakened Heimdall😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I was talking to someone that I really want a stealthy and BOOM.

And one second later I opened a 6* crystal.

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Probably my luckiest moment was pulling 5 star Claire Voyant from act 5 completion. She has been an absolute game changer
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Luckiest moment: pulled 5* blade and 5*
    Morningstar from 2 legendary crystals back to back
    unluckiest moment: spinned a phc and almost got a 4* nexus and it rolled over to a 2* black panther
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I opened an abyss skill nexus because I already had a skill T5c. My most wanted champs were:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Black Widow DO
    5. Elsa (dupe)

I had to pick Elsa. In a pool of 24 champs, the odds of being that unlucky are (20! x 11!) / (24! x 15!) = 1 in 36 million.

I then pulled TWO skill T5c from exploration crystals. :'(

I would say it is the unluckiest anyone has ever been in MCOC. Odds of that were 1 in 1.5 billion (with a b!).

Edit: I don't have a lucky moment. However, to rub salt in the wound, the first 5* champ I pulled after exploring Abyss was Nick Fury. That was right before the above. Kinda took the mick considering I'd tried for so long to get him just to do abyss. -_____-
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Unlucky- every crystal that wasnt a basic 5* pop

Lucky- when I started playing i got 5* longshot, domino, ronin, and dormammu from legendary crystals from the master boss rush quests