**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increase chance to get T1A from Greater Solo Crystals and/or Daily Goal crystals

Let's be honest, if you get 1xT1A it's not going to feel like you've hit the jackpot, but we still need a ton of those whenever we need to rank up 4 and especially 5 star characters (maybe even 6 stars?-I own only one 6* r1 so idk). T2A fragments have been added to the new Supreme crystal, the Side quest, the UC and Cav EQ, the UC calendar (idk about Cav and above) etc., leaving T1A behind.

We would really appreciate if the very small chances to get them from the two crystals I've specified were increased.
-I don't know what the percentage is to get one T1A from a (uncollected) daily goal crystal, but it certainly isn't much, whereas it feels almost 25% or more to drop Basic ISO.
-The 0.45% drop rate from the Greater Solo Crystals isn't really something we would be over the moon of when we would've hit one single T1A (after 200 or even more!) Greater Solo Crystals.

So I hereby politely wanted to ask if it'd be possible to make them slightly more appealing to us.

Comments

• SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Besides those crystals, there needs to be an easier way to obtaining t1a. It’s insane as to how little they offer them. From SA weekly to every 2 weeks the arena for them. Gotta be quests made or something to fill those shard requirements.