**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wacky Controls

Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else having a problem with your champion randomly dashing back when you try to use a light or medium attack? I'm on an iPhone 11 and its getting me K.O. a ton.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    yes...even I experienced it with sparky....in ROL....we want a decent compensation
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Dear Kabam! I’m not sure if I’m the only one here that’s has this problem but I’m sure I am not. Your system is set up to cheat. Your system champions are able to block my punches in mid attack and start an attack in the middle of my Attack. This is so wrong. I understand you guys want to make it A challenging game but be realistic With it. It not right you system can break an attack mid way and we cant.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    https://streamable.com/0aacl0

EVERYTIME I TRY TO DEX IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEAVY MY CHAMPION JUST STANDA THERE IVE GOT TO BLOW COUNTLESS REVIVES CAUSE OF THIS WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK???
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    The controls on this game have been broke for over a year now and nothing is ever done about it. As long as the money keeps rolling in, they will not worry about it or try to fix it. Just look at what they did to the arena. Death squad on first set. Thanks Kabam!