The fastest 30 Outrage You've Ever Seen πŸ˜‚

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 858 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,891 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Isn’t that the caltrops path in legendary where namor gains a outrage whenever he receives a bleed
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 858 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes that's the path, but any caltrops path will work.
    IWC said:

Awesome fight! Namor is a great counter to KM as he's able to reflect the damage from his Vibranium Armour.

Just a heads up though - your thread will likely get hijack to become the "Apocalypse/Cable" is the best counter for Caltrops :p

Yeah i did a cable run as well, very fun hehe.

• IWCIWC Posts: 104 β˜…β˜…
    You can change your thread title to "best Caltrops counter you've ever seen"!
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55 β˜…
    I’ve been sigging mine up. I think he will be useful in act 7 and other future content.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,933 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There goes my boi
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 3,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JamesPuff said:

I’ve been sigging mine up. I think he will be useful in act 7 and other future content.

I used a 5/65 sig200 Namor against the 7.1 Rhino boss and I think he is hands-down the best counter for that fight. Namor isn't really that great of a champ, but when you need his sig, he's the best. He's worth r5 just for that.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,266 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s awesome!
  • LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 45 β˜…

JamesPuff said:

I used a 5/65 sig200 Namor against the 7.1 Rhino boss and I think he is hands-down the best counter for that fight. Namor isn't really that great of a champ, but when you need his sig, he's the best. He's worth r5 just for that.
    What was the 7.1 rhino boss?
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,721 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    does namor take less damage from bleeds though he would still take the damage right?

JamesPuff said:

What was the 7.1 rhino boss?
    Sarcasm
    edited October 2020

does namor take less damage from bleeds though he would still take the damage right?

As a horseman, the champ (whoever it is) is bleed immune.