**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Recursion — Gwenpool boss fight (2.1)

Ok, I admit, I really dislike lifecycle. I just find it annoying in it normal incarnation, but this whole thing with putting it on champs who have a mechanic that also makes them hard to finish off is just mean.

/rant off

Ok, so Gwenpool fight.... My team was NF, Hyp, Colossus, Medusa, Venom? NF is 5/65, the others are R4 5*.

Any pointers? Obviously I can’t just sit on an Sp3 and wait for the shield to get to full duration CD. I used mostly Cosmic champs to get through the map, but none of them do very well on this matchup against Gwenpool.

If I have this right it seems to me: Bleed heavy champ... get to Purple shield, get massive bleed (or poison or some other DOT) stacks while she’s vulnerable, knock her down, (maybe) launch special, then hope DOT tick finishes her before the shield resets?

Pointers?

Any champs that make lifecycle a bit easier?

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Hype handles that fight really easy...u can't kill her with sp3 and she fails ur parries after her combo crosses 50...so ideally u need someone who can stun after a special which would give u an easy in to finish her off..hype,medusa,colossus all 3 fit the bill..ah yes fury too
    Her heavy can easily he heavy countered so u can knock her down with that to increase the shield duration and once she is close to being ko throw a special which can stun and finish off the fight
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    CMM. Stun on special 2 leads to easy openings.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I just start the fight with lots of heavy attacks, to give me the full 3.5 sec window for lifecycle. NF does have the stun on SP2, and a great chance to get the extra damage during bleed vulnerability.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    I used Angela and just kept punishing her sp1 with a sp1 or a quick heavy, then when it was time to drop her, I hit her with sp1, then rushed in and zerged her down, if you time it right, you can just chip her through block if she gets her guard up faster than you can rush in. Good luck.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    NF was the best for this fight. Just parry, heavy until she gets low and save for a SP2. Hope it stuns, and then you win
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

DOTs don't do any damage on lifecycle

They do, they just can't finish the fight for you. She gets bleed and poison immunity every 10 seconds, but that's easy to navigate around
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

HI_guys said:

DOTs don't do any damage on lifecycle

They do, they just can't finish the fight for you. She gets bleed and poison immunity every 10 seconds, but that's easy to navigate around
    They can apply, but they don’t do damage. But she has bleed vulnerability, so having a bleed active gives you that 200% damage boost. It’s a weird fight.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Thought I had an ok team, just need to line it up better
  • Options
    GoonerRaphGoonerRaph Posts: 4
    The lifecycle on Gwenpool is the final straw with me and Kabam! F you! Twats!