**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon ?

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
Does his AAR effect miss during locked on? Can he counter miss mechanics like Invisible Woman, G2099, ProfX, or Hood? Or only evade?

Comments

• HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Since they are defensive abilities then yes he will counter them,his daar will come in really handy for a lot of situations
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Unfortunately mechanics like miss and glance don't count as something that can be effected by ability accuracy. I've gone over this myself with Kabam mods and forum guardians when Medusa's armor shatter didn't stop Darkhawks' miss mechanics from triggering. So no, Falcon's 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction will not effect miss. Which sucks, cause I think Falcon could really benefit from having anti-miss and anti-glance abilities.

Pretty much this.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Unfortunately mechanics like miss and glance don't count as something that can be effected by ability accuracy. I've gone over this myself with Kabam mods and forum guardians when Medusa's armor shatter didn't stop Darkhawks' miss mechanics from triggering. So no, Falcon's 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction will not effect miss. Which sucks, cause I think Falcon could really benefit from having anti-miss and anti-glance abilities.

In my experience, glancing is affected by AAR. Unless it's stated otherwise like for the "micro-reflect" node, then AAR can stop it. Try Magneto against Ant-Man, and you'll see. Or archangel against him (as long as you're lucky enough to get bleeds on the guy. Archangel is still bugged against glancing in a different regard to what you're talking about).
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    So the consensus is that he will counter evade and glance but not miss. Really wish they added miss. It'd be cool if , once locked on, there was no escaping Falcon.
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Quite certain that he will not be able to bypass Miss due to the in-game mechanism.

But having an unique passive that can 100% AAR reduction is still a good thing - they had to nerf Black Widow back then just cause she can counter everything outright.

Falcon to be able to fulfill this role again more consistently, will definitely make him a much better champ than he is now. If you have him as a 6* or even one of those Variant R3-4 gems, then he will become a useful candidate.