**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many hits takes to beat 6.2.2 Mr Sinister w/o Heimdall or Ultron?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You can do it with ghost and Medusa.

With Ghost make sure to do 1 hit combos due to the global node, and also to reduce the combo meter hits. Additionally, you want to get a fury buff via your heavy attacks. Just 1 is enough, and in combination with some couple of passive furies from the node you should be able to do some good damage on your sp3
  • omega_joe200omega_joe200 Posts: 7
    Lol I used ghost and got killed but I didn’t play so well against that boss anyway and Hyperion is also pretty good for it
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    NEIDER11 said:

Ghost is your best option. With medusa you can take out a chunk of his hit points too. Charge heavy and use sp3 only.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

You can do it with ghost and Medusa.

With Ghost make sure to do 1 hit combos due to the global node, and also to reduce the combo meter hits. Additionally, you want to get a fury buff via your heavy attacks. Just 1 is enough, and in combination with some couple of passive furies from the node you should be able to do some good damage on your sp3

A useful comment, tears in my eyes. The Apocalypse must be upon us.
    Just like that one about buffs and passive abilities, right?
    Oh wait ...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost and Medusa are your best bet. I'm wondering if a ramped aegon could do it
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Thank you everyone, i beat him easly with Ghost, only takes me a revive
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode with all of the buffs triggering on Ægon, the second MS launches a special attack, the shock passives from EMP modification will absolutely melt him.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

@Thicco_Mode with all of the buffs triggering on Ægon, the second MS launches a special attack, the shock passives from EMP modification will absolutely melt him.

Didn't EMP mod get removed? I thought they nerfed it?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

emp mod is gone now i think
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    You brought Ghost and Medusa? That’s enough.

But it looks like your Medusa is only 5R3, so use your Ghost, should be fine
  • JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    Medusa should work really well with EMP mod gone.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I did it with Quake originally no heimdall took 30 minutes.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Oh for real it’s gone? I thought they took out one of the other ones. Nevermind Ægon should kick butt
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Duped Medusa should kick his ass.
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Well I forgot to read😅 Took me 550 hits I quit lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Oh for real it’s gone? I thought they took out one of the other ones. Nevermind Ægon should kick butt

But now ms will gain loads of power due to aegon's buffs