**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My First r5!

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Getting my first r5 tomorrow. These are my 4 options. I’m leaning CMM, but I want professional input. BTW black widow shouldn’t be awakened. Accidentally spent an AG on her. Yes, I wrote a ticket. If this helps you vote, I’m in 6.1.2

My First r5! 38 votes

CMM (unawakened)
36%
JBC8916wegnerkKevanproGEtjamaAdamb208Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeSuperiorSymbioteJragonMaster170udyedagainVarad18CrcrcrcSAFI_KJamesPuff 14 votes
Sparky (awakened)
26%
Ab_SamadNojokejaymEB54Osfan8OmedennCollinPHoitado[Deleted User]Gardeneravenge_123 10 votes
Sorcerer Supreme (awakened)
28%
DREWRN1manveertherealKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyIron_Patriot_is_litDoctor_Strange19DarkKnight646Primerprime5RayMonDx 11 votes
BWDO (unawakened)
7%
_Reefshield456Llessur 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    CMM (unawakened)
    I think a rank five cmm would help you the most with all those annoying robots and with crossbones who now needs a poison immune
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    CMM (unawakened)

I think a rank five cmm would help you the most with all those annoying robots and with crossbones who now needs a bleed immune

Ive been deceived 😟
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme is crazy good and super versatile
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    CMM (unawakened)

I think a rank five cmm would help you the most with all those annoying robots and with crossbones who now needs a bleed immune

Yet again, it is poison lol
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Ive been deceived 😟
    He/She means poison immune
    CMM (unawakened)
    Crcrcrc said:

Yet again, it is poison lol
    how tf have I done this again 😂
    CMM (unawakened)

Ive been deceived 😟
    I'm very sorry
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Honestly, I would choose Starky, but I would recommend taking up Magneto. He is just so good, and packed with utility, as well as the block proficiency which is vital later on. If you don't like playing him tho, Sparky is there

I'm only not choosing CMM because she isn't awakened. But she is the very closest to Sparky

That's kinda what I was thinking. I think CMM and Sparky are better than BWDO and Sorcerer Supreme. I'll take CMM and Sparky to r5, and then Magneto to r2. The only reason I'm not doing Magneto first is because he needs 3 T5B and the 5*s only need 2
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    high prestige, stong mystic, high damage, 6.2.6 champion counter, no synergy needed with CMM you need fury or you will be taking so much damage building up binary again
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Sorcerer Supreme is crazy good and super versatile

finally, something me and @KDSuperFlash10 agree on