**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding Silver Surfer

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
It doesn’t make sense that Silver Surfer takes Thorn damage from Korg when dashing because he does not make contact with Korg his board does. To be clear his Board isn’t the source of his powers. It helps him with them but he is still very powerful without it.

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I certainly hope Kabam adjust most of the earlier Herald of Galactus.. like Silver Surfer, Terrax, and Air-Walker.. which all need a little something something to spice them up, damage is sub-par for Herald status.. unlike the newest release Herald CGR who seem to have all features that the others lack.. raw damage and some immunities or utilities.
    Silver Surfer SP3 is him flying into space with his opponent as the hood ornament as he collides into a moon.. (damage is meh)
    compared to Doom sp3, as he teleport opponents unto a tower and he zaps them with enery from his hands.. Doom gains fury that makes him more op
    like really?!?

Hardly anyone use the other Heralds on AW or AQ.. only reason they rank up Silver Surfer is for prestige.

I luckily got a 6* Nexus from Herald of Vengeance cav crystal (finally a 6*)

Yellow Jacket/ Mephisto/ Silver Surfer

Although Mephisto is a good champion with synergy to my champions, I chose Silver Surfer (hoping Kabam adjust or tweaks his attack damage numbers) he just needs a bump here and there to make him better..
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Dormammu and Morningstar still cry themselves to sleep...

This part though

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

Working as intended by kabam logic. There is no real game logic here at times, just whatever the developers cobble together at times.

Gambit is gonna have a flack jacket that makes him 💯 bleed immune even though he's essentially a human with several exposed areas not covered by the jacket... Yet silver surfer is a herald of galactus that can withstand space and cosmic being attacks and he bleeds all over the place in MCOC. Maybe one day though it will change..., it only took 4 years for Ghost Rider to finally be be incenerate immune of countless debates in the forums. After that went live, Dormammu and Morningstar still cry themselves to sleep about their lack of incinerate immunity.

couldn't agree more with you.

it makes me wonder if the only reason they made OG Ghost Rider incinerate immune was because Cosmic Ghost Rider was coming out and him being immune to incinerate was just gonna create havoks and a riots towards them LOL.

If Kabam need ideas on how to make Silver Surfer stronger instead of just the Prestige boy, please get back at me, i surely have TONS of ideas.

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

I certainly hope Kabam adjust most of the earlier Herald of Galactus.. like Silver Surfer, Terrax, and Air-Walker.. which all need a little something something to spice them up, damage is sub-par for Herald status.. unlike the newest release Herald CGR who seem to have all features that the others lack.. raw damage and some immunities or utilities.
    Silver Surfer SP3 is him flying into space with his opponent as the hood ornament as he collides into a moon.. (damage is meh)
    compared to Doom sp3, as he teleport opponents unto a tower and he zaps them with enery from his hands.. Doom gains fury that makes him more op
    like really?!?

Hardly anyone use the other Heralds on AW or AQ.. only reason they rank up Silver Surfer is for prestige.

I luckily got a 6* Nexus from Herald of Vengeance cav crystal (finally a 6*)

Yellow Jacket/ Mephisto/ Silver Surfer

Although Mephisto is a good champion with synergy to my champions, I chose Silver Surfer (hoping Kabam adjust or tweaks his attack damage numbers) he just needs a bump here and there to make him better..

I've got a 5* Surfer but I ranked up Angela instead. Her rotation is simple, her damage is decent and she has useful synergies. Silver surfer has a punishing rotation with no useful reward at the end. I'll rank him up when I'm finally ready to chase prestige