**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are we still getting tune ups for recently released champs?

Are newer champs that are on the weaker side still going to be tuned up like Annihilus, or are the buffs and tune ups to older characters taking the place of newer champ tune ups?

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Nah, I think they stopped doing that as mos older champs are far more lacking than someone even as meh as Moleman.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I thin they'll just do the Tune ups as part of the routine. I'm sure they'll be tuing up newer champs cuz older champs need updates and more.
  • It seems that for the most part they’re releasing ‘balanced’ champs now. I think that Ronin was their description of perfectly balanced in the first round of them so anything around that power level you can’t expect anything out of and pretty much all of 2020 releases have been around there. Mole man and Terrax being the exceptions.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I think that’s a really good question.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think that system we saw with HT Annihilus and EM was scrapped in favor of the overhaul-tuneup-update cycle they have implemented. The next tuneup(s) will come in January