**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

plzz...help

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys.....I was planning to complete Rol and will start in 2-3 days...plzz....guide my matchups.....I will bring the following team-

1.R4 5* Sparky
2.R1 6* HT
3.R5 4*G2099
4.R3 5* BWCV
5.R5 4* Domino instead of capiw(i've heard she's good for Rol)

plz...guide what are the best matchups....for each opponent...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    if you think capiw is a better option...plz.tell...I also have the following backups-

1.R5 4* namor
    2.R5 4* CMM
    3.R3 5* she hulk
    4. R5 4* unawakened darkhawk
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, g99 can solo RoL all on her own.

For potion farming, I take her, Nick Fury, Ant-Man, yellow jacket, and Morningstar. I use Guilly for all the fights, Nick for the evade, Morningstar for extra degen.

Never have I had even a remote problem with Champ in RoL.
    Kill_Grey said:

For potion farming, I take her, Nick Fury, Ant-Man, yellow jacket, and Morningstar. I use Guilly for all the fights, Nick for the evade, Morningstar for extra degen.

Btw, this team is very adjustable. Sometimes, when I feel like having a bit of fun with wolverine, I sub out Morningstar for Void, torch, Claire, etc.

If you want to make it more comfortable, you can bring direct counters to juggy and wolverine. Torch can fill that role.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @avenge_123 if you're not afraid of long fights, then you should be fine. Just make sure you know how to dex each defender's specials. If you have a magneto, use him for WS and Wolverine.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    WS-G2099
    CM-G2099
    Jug- HT
    Rhino- G2099
    Storm- G2099
    Vision- G2099
    BP- G2099
    SW- G2099
    Wolverine- G2099
    BB- Anyone (bait L2s and he dies)
    Hulk- G2099

I’m surprised you haven’t done it sooner. It’s really not that hard.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

WS-G2099
    CM-G2099
    Jug- HT
    Rhino- G2099
    Storm- G2099
    Vision- G2099
    BP- G2099
    SW- G2099
    Wolverine- G2099
    BB- Anyone (bait L2s and he dies)
    Hulk- G2099

I’m surprised you haven’t done it sooner. It’s really not that hard.

It's really easy...I was thinking to complete it last month....but mutant island made it impossible
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Omega red can too and you don't even need to play well, just carry sabertooth along with you and you'll be perfectly fine
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you have a nick to go along with cmm, she might be faster. I've tested both of them and I think my cmm is generally quite a bit faster

if you have a nick to go along with cmm, she might be faster. I've tested both of them and I think my cmm is generally quite a bit faster

I've actually tested too. Both 5/65 with and without Suicides, and Guilly is faster in both cases.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

last time I saw pls help next to a human torch pfp...

This thread got me scared for a second...
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    WS-domino
    CM-BWCV
    Jugs-HT
    Rhino-sparky
    Storm-g2099
    Vision-g2099
    BP-domino
    SW-BWCV OR G2099(poison immune)
    Wolvy-g2099
    Bb-ht
    Hulk-sparky

You can finish it with only g2099 or ht...but this can help
    Kill_Grey said:

I've actually tested too. Both 5/65 with and without Suicides, and Guilly is faster in both cases.
    really? I might need to try again
    Kill_Grey said:

ok I just tested again and 4/55 cmm went 2:30 on ws and 6* r1 g2099 did 3:40. You might say that I didn't ramp her up, but cmm was doing more damage per hit until my g2099 got past like 250 on the combo meter, when ws was already dead

Kill_Grey said:

ok I just tested again and 4/55 cmm went 2:30 on ws and 6* r1 g2099 did 3:40. You might say that I didn't ramp her up, but cmm was doing more damage per hit until my g2099 got past like 250 on the combo meter, when ws was already dead
    for a lower level champ, the g2099 might be better, but I think cmm definitely takes the cake at higher ranks because g2099 doesn't have the opportunity to increase her damage
    What do you mean?

Kill_Grey said:

I thought you were talking about an entire speedrun, lol

Kill_Grey said:

for a lower level champ, the g2099 might be better, but I think cmm definitely takes the cake at higher ranks because g2099 doesn't have the opportunity to increase her damage
    For Smaller healthpools in 6.1 and 6.2, I find CMM faster. In 6.3 and 6.4, Guilly beats CMM by quite a margin, since you can't end fights over there in just one SP 2 on CMM. Their large healthpools give opportunity for ridiculous ramp up potential on Guilly.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

For Smaller healthpools in 6.1 and 6.2, I find CMM faster. In 6.3 and 6.4, Guilly beats CMM by quite a margin, since you can't end fights over there in just one SP 2 on CMM. Their large healthpools give opportunity for ridiculous ramp up potential on Guilly.
    yeah I would definitely agree that g2099 is better for those chonky healthpools
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    With that team u should easily be able to beat ROL
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Btw, this team is very adjustable. Sometimes, when I feel like having a bit of fun with wolverine, I sub out Morningstar for Void, torch, Claire, etc.

If you want to make it more comfortable, you can bring direct counters to juggy and wolverine. Torch can fill that role.
    Should I awaken my r5 5* G2099? I just pulled a Tech AG. I use G2099 for everything, but was wondering if her sig ability is needed?
    MCOC_JCM said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Should I awaken my r5 5* G2099? I just pulled a Tech AG. I use G2099 for everything, but was wondering if her sig ability is needed?
    I guess so. That's if you're overflowing with tech gems. I just got my fifth from the rifts, and used it on Warlock because I'm at the point where I'm not feeling like maxing more tech 5*s for a while. So I'd advise you save the gem.