**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

stealth suit or stark enhanced

spiderman stealth suit rank max or spiderman stark enhanced rank max 4*'s SPIDER-MAN (STARK ENHANCED SUIT) VS SPIDER-MAN (STEALTH SUIT) - YouTube

Comments

• green_arrow_8green_arrow_8 Posts: 189
    why is that ?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Depends. Id say Starky, whos more usefull in v3 and act 5 than Stealthy. Stealtvy has more utility, but not needed for act 5. Hes great for act 6 though, but of course not as a 4*.
    i will get them as 5 or 6 soon just need to grind out more shards
    im on act 5 right now
    but stealth suit does like 5k or 4k damage every time when you use flash bang when you use sp1
    starky i don't know about him that much he's seems amazing tho
    can stealthy do act 5 to
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

can stealthy do act 5 to

definitely can. his damage is still insane, and I don't know if sparky's is better
    what's the befriends be tween them both
    but stealth suit has a flash bang that can do so hell alot of damage 5k for sp1 and he has gadget flash bang plower lock and slow but i still don't know who is going to rank max
    they both have utility but who has more hp and damage they do
    how much damage they take when they get hit when blocking or nonblocking
    but i just need to see which one is good for quests that have some insane stuff to go through that can handle it
    stealth can ignore a parry every other times too but starky can't but starky can almost evade all your sp's
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Monke said:

HI_guys said:

Monke said:

Stealthy has more utility, but Starky can help a lot with act 5

No. Sparky has more utility. Stealthy has just one piece of utility. His slow mechanic and ability to bypass falter. Thats it.

Sparky has power drain, taunt, sp1 stun lock, shock debuffs, evade prevention, reliable special evade .
    Shock is not a utility, stun lock isn't a utility either. Many champs in later content can ignore evades so the reliable special evade won't matter

Stealthy - Unstoppable, evade, miss counter, and enervate
    Those abilities are little, but they are way more helpful than
    - Stun Lock
    - Reliable Special evade
    - Taunt

Also what ability from Starky counters evade?
    Edit: wanted to throw in that Stealth is incinerate/shock immune while his opponent is slowed with his IMIW synergy
    Stealthy doesn't have a reliable special evade, nor any way to stun lock or taunt.
    i still need to see what stealth suit has
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Damage ramp up is quicker on Stealth Suit IMO.
    that starky but stealth has one evade every time when you use sp1 to restore the evade every time
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    If you are uc then stealthy is more useful in uc event quests and that stuff. If you arent uc then stark spidey is a top option for collector.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The only 2 places in the game where I'd rather have Starky over Stealthy are V3 and 5.2.6. This is a totally unbiased opinion as well, I promise you. In fact, I viewed Starky as the best champ in the game for the longest time. Then I got over my bias.