**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Oscar Isaac has been cast as Moon Knight!

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

This is an absolutely AMAZING casting. I can't wait for the Moon Knight Disney+ show now, Oscar Isaac is a phenomenal actor.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I agree as long as we don't talk about X-Men: Apocalypse.

That movie made every actor look like ****.

Yeah poor guy Oscar Isaac had to put on an extremely heavy and uncomfortable suit whenever he played Apocalypse. But aside from that, his performances have been phenomenal.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    “Random bull**** go!”
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Everyone I’ve told about this hates this casting, idk why. He’s a phenomenal actor, it’s just the two biggest rolls he’s in kinda suck
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm really hoping it's good, but I don't see how a Disney+ show can do justice to a character as broken/brutal as MK.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Everyone I’ve told about this hates this casting, idk why. He’s a phenomenal actor, it’s just the two biggest rolls he’s in kinda suck

He is a great actor. His 2 "biggest" roles were awful, but I love everything else he's done. I just really don't wanna see him as Moon Knight. 😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Oof! Disagree with that one. I'd spam that Film 100 times just to watch Jean explode.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Oof! Disagree with that one. I'd spam that Film 100 times just to watch Jean explode.
    She explodes?

Edit: I have to watch this and review it? ***************
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Is it wrong that I liked X Men Apocalypse and the character design? I thought it was a neat way to do the film
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    he's stellar even in the terrible jobs you can't say he doesn't give it all he's got. that X-Men movie ... NO ONE could've done well
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Really promising casting, he’s always been very transformative and convincing in his roles even when he’s not given the best material to work with. Excited to see what he’ll bring to the character.

Though admittedly a small part of me is pretty gutted that Oliver Jackson-Cohen didn’t manage to land the role, especially after seeing his exemplary performances in Hill House and Bly Manor.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Is it wrong that I liked X Men Apocalypse and the character design? I thought it was a neat way to do the film

But the plot holes. So. Many. Plot holes.
    Welcome to the entire x men series
  • Options

She explodes?

Edit: I have to watch this and review it? ***************
    *She combusts as Xavier encourages her to release her power, thereby overpowering Apocalypse.
  • Options
    TL:DR - She went cray.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Ummm... James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender would like to have a word with you... seriously. They are incredible even in the sh*tty X-Men movies. Ian Mckellen and Patrick Stewart were amazing as well. Magneto and Prof X are amazing throughout every movie.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Ummm... James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender would like to have a word with you... seriously. They are incredible even in the sh*tty X-Men movies. Ian Mckellen and Patrick Stewart were amazing as well. Magneto and Prof X are amazing throughout every movie.
    To be fair, I get what the OP was saying. There are so many holes in the timeline of the X-Men Series. Starting with Xavier walking in X3, but losing his legs much earlier.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

That's why I like xmen first class and xmen days of future past as it focuses on magneto and prof x. All the other new xmen film characters just suck.
    I think you have not seen xmen dark Phoenix.
  • Options

Etjama said:

That's why I like xmen first class and xmen days of future past as it focuses on magneto and prof x. All the other new xmen film characters just suck.
    Ermahgerd. Don't get me started. I had such hopes. Had.
  • Options

Etjama said:

The first class magneto and prof x were the best cast choices of the franchise other than Hugh Jackman
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Dark Phoenix is the worst movie I’ve ever seen
  • Options

Killing Mystique was a terrible idea. Maybe your next movie review?
  • Options

Sharknado called.
  • Options
    This moon knight show must be good. I like moon knight very much.
  • Options

Sharknado called.
    Do not insult that work of art
  • Options

Sharknado called.
    At least it has it's ' so bad its good' vibe.
    Dark Phoenix is just boring.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Gotta say, I am not a big fan of Dark Phoenix, especially with what they did with Charles Xavier. I did enjoy the 3rd act though but this movie just had so much potential with the whole phoenix saga.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

it will be the last.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

it will be the last.
    Why?