**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the best sig ability in the game

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
If you look at sig abilities completely isolated from the champs they’re attached to, which ability do you think is the overall best in the game?

Namors hydrokinetic armour would be top for me.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Ægon’s sig ability could make anyone insane.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Namor
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    CMM
  • Options

If it’s isolated from the rests of the champ, does that mean that it would work on any champ?

So, for example, Corvus’ sig allows him to not die while he has glaive charges, but since no other champ can access glaive charges, it’s kind of useless is it not in isolation?

On that logic, I’m going to vote gwenpool. AAR and tanking SP3’s and works on any champ

Yep that’s right, I’m looking purely at the sig ability so Corvus and Aegons would be pretty useless for most other champs. The best suggestion I’ve seen so far is blades unlimited regen when holding block.

Appreciate it may be tricky to apply that logic to some sig abilities though.
  • Options
    Monke said:

how? they would carry over combo but that's it
    Star Lord honestly.
    Didn’t think of starlords - that’s definitely up there
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I was thinking Apocalypse ... imagine a team of 5 champs all with his sig ... you never use the same champ twice, and they're all healing up between fights .. LOL
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

If it’s isolated from the rests of the champ, does that mean that it would work on any champ?

So, for example, Corvus’ sig allows him to not die while he has glaive charges, but since no other champ can access glaive charges, it’s kind of useless is it not in isolation?

On that logic, I’m going to vote gwenpool. AAR and tanking SP3’s and works on any champ

Yep that’s right, I’m looking purely at the sig ability so Corvus and Aegons would be pretty useless for most other champs. The best suggestion I’ve seen so far is blades unlimited regen when holding block.

Right then.

Thing
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Deadpool
    Gwenpool
    Jane freaking foster
    Black Widow OG
    Blade
    Guillotine OG
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Man Thing
    Cap IW
    Namor
    Nick Fury
    Scarlet Witch
    Star Lord
    Vision Classic

These are all the ones I could steal from auntmai

I’m actually going to vouch for Thor Jane foster. Guaranteed crits while the opponent is stunned? So many champs would get a stupid damage boost
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Right then.

Thing
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Deadpool
    Gwenpool
    Jane freaking foster
    Black Widow OG
    Blade
    Guillotine OG
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Man Thing
    Cap IW
    Namor
    Nick Fury
    Scarlet Witch
    Star Lord
    Vision Classic

I’m actually going to vouch for Thor Jane foster. Guaranteed crits while the opponent is stunned? So many champs would get a stupid damage boost
    cmm + tjf sig
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Right then.

Thing
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Deadpool
    Gwenpool
    Jane freaking foster
    Black Widow OG
    Blade
    Guillotine OG
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Man Thing
    Cap IW
    Namor
    Nick Fury
    Scarlet Witch
    Star Lord
    Vision Classic

cmm + tjf sig
    More like Sunspot. Parry into SP2, stun would last long enough to give your entire SP3 guaranteed crits
  • Options
    Blade - regen on demand can't be overstated. Holding block for 2-3 seconds is a 28 unit potion
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Right then.

Thing
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Deadpool
    Gwenpool
    Jane freaking foster
    Black Widow OG
    Blade
    Guillotine OG
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Man Thing
    Cap IW
    Namor
    Nick Fury
    Scarlet Witch
    Star Lord
    Vision Classic

cmm + tjf sig
    More like Sunspot. Parry into SP2, stun would last long enough to give your entire SP3 guaranteed crits
    😱
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Corvus’s is definitely top 3
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I think the most impactful and regardless of champ kit is Namor's. Slap it on ANY champ and they'd use the champ like they do Ronan to get through some weird fights. The sig ability is so simple yet beautiful. While attacking reflect all damage.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    blade is honestly kinda underrated these days. sure his damage is nothing special with/without danger sense these days, but his sig ability is just so darn useful. ive saved so many pots in questing, aq and aw over the years thanks to his sig ability and i really think that this infinite regen is among the best sigs in the game.
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    LMD
    glaive of immortality
    And yes Hydro kinetic armor as well
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Monke said:

Luke cage and CMM have indestructible which can be really good

One time, I saw Hector use his Corvus to defeat an Incursions boss, and he had all these nodes, including the degen node on him, and corvus just wouldn't die. He finished the fight

It was taskmaster last week when hector and yeet hit sector 8 room 17
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

It would make a couple champs insane, mainly g99, not most champs
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Og hulk's sig ability is somewhat fascinating. Risky but powerful. Hope he gets some tuning
  • Options
    GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    Nick fury sig ability at the end of the day is the only champ that starts the quest with “130%” health with his ability.
    once you get to the 30% extra life you have you become a monster that destroy with bleed and can’t be block