**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

any tips for act 4 chapter 3?

i have been doing act 4 for a while now and i want some tips pls. i'm on the mission threat and for some reason there is this level 27000 juggernaut there was a bunch a of local node bosses it was a 2 path one for a level four chest and the other one to remove a local node i took the chest path and I think because i didn't remove the nodes i made that happen. also since you are reading this i have a 4* aegon rank 4 max and he is awakened, i also have a 4* omega red rank4 and maxed level, i also got a 4* hulk ragnarock awakened and rank 3 almost maxed level, i have a 4* taskmaster rank 3 and level 16 or so, and i have a 4* nick fury not awakened and rank 3 level 19. i have a 4*captain marvel movie not awakened and rank 1 level 10 should i use her or not< i'm thinking of taking her in instead of my task master? i have maxed out doctor doom but he is three star should i bring him in? i have a 4* voodoo he is maxed rank 2 and maxed out thing but he is three star so any tips to help me out

Comments

• thanks a lot that really y helped. :smile:
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ya a awakened Nick Fury helped me alot in act 4
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Nick, cmm and doom can clear act4 single handedly. Get that nick awakened and you can breeze through act4. My 4star rank4 doom can get act4.4.6 entire path without revive.
    Just do it . It's really easy.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Just don’t take the jugg path. Other paths are fairly easy
  • thanks for all of your help i will make sure not to take the jug path get the mutant skill duel crystals ti sig my fury and get my captain marvel movie a better rank and level and i will sig my doom to thanks a whole lot :smile:
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Just don’t take the jugg path. Other paths are fairly easy

YA that jugg doesn't belong in act 4 lol.