**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5 class cat selector offers??

GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
Has there been any t5 class catalyst offers in the past? I’m 9k mutant shards away from being able to acquire the Thronebreaker title, and to be honest, was hoping to make it as easy as possible to finish off.

Comments

• Options
    EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    It would be great to see some % of T5CC selectors with the Odin deal on cyber monday, for context, 4th of July they were 15% crystals. For $100 US, we as the customers, ought to have a say in what we want, not be captive to RNG. The 1, 4, and 10k deals also ought to have selectors of increasing %, and perhaps as the add on, 6k deal, make that a very high selector %, (say 50% or more), since at a grand total of 21k units, that is a significant amount of money spent (if you bought deals at least) to R3 the champ you want. Not holding my breath on that happening, but it sure would be nice to see since that would be VERY pro player, and they'd probably make a killing on that type of deal structure.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You saw the future...
  • Options
    Darn. Another 10% and I would be all over it.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Might be better to wait with Thronebreaker one more month for double profit. I will.
  • Options
    Yeah. Usually I have the top title for July 4th and Cyber deals, but have thought about how cool it would be to double dip. Maybe I’ll try that this year.