**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 Crossbones help.

aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
With the current change to crossbones' nodes, the main problem has become that I dont have a lot of poison immune champs in my roster. My only decent current one is Emma Frost, but considering I already have a r3 domino and a r1 6* namor, I don't want to rank up even more mutants.

6.1.5 Crossbones help. 13 votes

Rank Emma up.
76%
Lvernon15Sarvanga1_BonzodavidValBr111Fluffy_pawsCrasyduckAmnetiesGardenerPapaMidnite999groundedmaster20005 10 votes
Keep opening crystals in hope of a better different class poison immune champ.
23%
YENANSASHESaroseinbloom39NuclearOrk 3 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rank Emma up.
    I’d rank Emma up, though if you have willpower and skills you can use any high damage or nullify champ and get him down
  • Emma will keep in diamond form pretty consistently because of the global. The only issue is that you will probably forgo a lot of her damage potential so you might strUgglento out damage the vigour
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Rank Emma up.
    She'll also help you a ton in the future!
  • Keep opening crystals in hope of a better different class poison immune champ.
    Sorry guys, emma just couldn't get past the vigor regen, so had to go in with doom and just overpower him. Only 5% left!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rank Emma up.

Sorry guys, emma just couldn't get past the vigor regen, so had to go in with doom and just overpower him. Only 5% left!

Best of luck.
  • Keep opening crystals in hope of a better different class poison immune champ.

Best of luck.
    Done!!! Only one chapter left, then cavalier❗
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Rank Emma up.
    @aroseinbloom39 good even if u get a very good poison immune later emma is still a over all good champ that you can use in later content.