**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need to get a new phone - ISO or ANDROID

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
I am long overdue for a new phone and since the game I play most is MCOC I figure I should get a phone that works best with the game. I currently have an Android. Would you suggest I keep Android for my next phone, or go with an I-phone. (and if I do switch phones, will transferring the game over be a simple matter of downloading it on the new device and then logging in, or is there more to the process). Thanks in advance for the feedback! B)

Need to get a new phone - ISO or ANDROID 50 votes

Stick with Android
20%
SpeedbumpAceLuffySaboBuck9studioAleorEtjamaGinjabredMonstaNEIDER11odishika123MrGreekhelping2 10 votes
Switch to i-phone
76%
Lightburn22AddyosAlex13369grud9eKnorr7227ThecurlerAb_SamadQuikPikMhd20034NojokejaymBrokenDaphboySanta_PsycheHonaway_23MeebletonKill_GreyO_Deadpool_OPeaRatThicco_ModeAATT 38 votes
doesn't really matter...they play the same on both
4%
ege999menValkyrie1994 2 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Switch to i-phone
    Always has been.
  • If you had been using an actual Kabam ID (email/pswd) for logging into game, you can continue to do so if you switch devices.

If you were using Google GameCenter (or Play or whatever) for logging into game, you’ll need to create a Kabam ID and attach your existing game account to that Kabam ID before leaving your old device.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Stick with Android
    You basically use same game account, that's no big issue with changing your device.
    Personally I prefer Android because I like Android os more. I mean, you probably use your phone not only to play mcoc. If you know smbd who uses iphone, you can ask them for it to see what it looks like. Try to do your daily stuff, like maybe install some book reader, try to download some book and read it.
    Can install the game and try it as well. Imo even phones like Samsung s8 run the game just as fine.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Switch to i-phone
    I probably wouldn't buy a phone based off mcoc, even if you play it a lot, but you know yourself better than me. objectively, ios is better for mcoc
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Switch to i-phone
    Iphone loads MCOC faster than android, historically has less bugs as well. But if you´re an old andoird user, maybe stick with android is the best option for life out the game stuff (does it exist?)
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Switch to i-phone
    Dude I would never purchase a phone specially iPhone just for playing mcoc.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    doesn't really matter...they play the same on both
    Honestly, played on both, no difference at all don't decide based on this
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★

Dude I would never purchase a phone specially iPhone just for playing mcoc.

My current phone is 6 years old. I have to get a new one either way. It won't just be for the game, but if one plays it better for me that will get factored into the decision.
    AATT said:

Iphone loads MCOC faster than android, historically has less bugs as well. But if you´re an old andoird user, maybe stick with android is the best option for life out the game stuff (does it exist?)

It does, however I have a few friends which have been encouraging me to switch. I've been on the fence for so long, I wanted to get some of the opinions from the forums. Thanks for the feedback!
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Switch to i-phone
    If you get an iOS device the game is almost guaranteed to be playable even if it lags at times etc, it will still be “ok”.
    If you get an Android, there’s no guarantee it will play the game ok. Or if it does play the game ok, how long it will.
    Best device I ever played the game on was a oneplus 7t but it lasted 7 months or so before Kabam changed something and it became awful (more or less unplayable) on that device.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    If you get the device's operating system mixed up with a resource in the game, you already know what you want. 😆
    Hieitaku said:

If you get the device's operating system mixed up with a resource in the game, you already know what you want.

:D:D:D Oops!
  • Stick with Android
    If it is what you know and like and you don't want to branch out then stick with it. I am not an Apple fan for personal reasons