**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NETFLIX DAREDEVIL BUFF!!

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    LETS GOOOO
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Thank goodness. My bench was getting way too warm.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Nice. Have him 5* and a 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 for someone... and since I'm not doing Skill/Mutants anymore I might just do it once December comes around
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    So now both of my useless 6* skill champs will be buffed by december. Thats pretty cool. I hope one of them will put my Blade on the bench and be worthy of r3
    Edit: oops mistakes were made. Its netflix not classic. So still only falcon
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

@Cat_Murdock are the clothes below of the collecter? I thought it might be because the classic sig99 was one of the option for the Collecter Boss in 5.2 .maybe a nod to his legacy?

I think that may be the collector, not just the clothes
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    YESS!!!! Lets go! My 5 star will finally see some action!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    What bout OG DD?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Got a R1 5* Daredevil Netflix. He's been sitting on the bench for 4-+ years. Will finally find some playing time. Thanks Kabam. I hope you are buffing the other DD as well.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that (2) champs were to be reworked or “buffed”. And suddenly it seems only one will be in December. Are we missing something here ?
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Elad17 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that (2) champs were to be reworked or “buffed”. And suddenly it seems only one will be in December. Are we missing something here ?

Ever thought that maybe they haven't announced it yet?
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Elad17 said:

Ever thought that maybe they haven't announced it yet?
    Mike said they won't. Too much work. But they'll eventually get back to 2 champs per month
    Ok cool, just hadn't heard that