**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My new tier list....

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
plz....rate my October tier list.....

also state reasons....

My new tier list.... 30 votes

10-10
6%
shield456Mikeymonstes 2 votes
9-10
30%
playinggameletdangarang122FiiNCHMCOCHazzaahmm474756Gr8TonyStarkThe_Sentry06HavocGamer49jaysavage 9 votes
8-10
63%
Alex13369Thefire13Colonaut123MaxGamingabqberrahul9582084064Mother_FlerkenAaronc94Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModePyrdaTheInfintyOldAbe101stZeuszeroThanks_D19PuttPuttKablNegative_100HaikuPriest 19 votes

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Y'all can also rate it like 1-10....2-10...3-10....I didn't include it by mistake
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How in the world is archangel not in bgt? 😑
    sorry...u can rate it as u want...as stated....all numbers were left by mistake.....If u don't like it...rate 1 or 2
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    8-10
    Well I feel like Classic Ultron 8s actually really good yet really unused as it is overshadowed by other champs as he has poison, bleed and more which could be good
    Kill_Grey said:

How in the world is archangel not in bgt? 😑

ur choice
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    0-10 until Elsa goes to low S tier.

Don’t mess with my baby

0-10 until Elsa goes to low S tier.

Don’t mess with my baby

In my opinion...she's right where she is.....but it's okay
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    9-10
    Archy...i think should be bgt
    9-10

oh...it seems like I forgot to put archy in BGT....really sorry

Yeah
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    9-10
    Swap Domino and Archangel's position and its good.
    9-10
    Domino and archy...both are BGT
    9-10
    No other question on them
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Why is Killmonger so low on all of these damn lists?
  • Too many champs in the wrong spot to list.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    8-10

He has put killmonger in god tier. How is it low?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Tigra km aa all need to go up and domino needs to go down, she’s not at the level of those top tiers, and that’s not just my domino hate speaking
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    8-10

Because he’s in with the likes of annihilus, masacre and invisible woman. He’s better than VTD 10000%, he’s on par with she hulk, Morningstar, Medusa, Longshot and cull

That’s how he’s low
    Yeah he has sort of mixed demigod and god tier into one.
    Killmonger not better than vtd and he might be close but not on par with the other champs.
    9-10
    Lvernon15 said:

Tigra km aa all need to go up and domino needs to go down, she’s not at the level of those top tiers, and that’s not just my domino hate speaking

well that"domino hate" IS speaking...
    9-10

Because he’s in with the likes of annihilus, masacre and invisible woman. He’s better than VTD 10000%, he’s on par with she hulk, Morningstar, Medusa, Longshot and cull

That’s how he’s low
    he's not at the level of the champs u spoke....but it's uR opinion

That’s how he’s low
    Killmonger not better than vtd and he might be close but not on par with the other champs.
    How is he not better than VTD. VTD has an RNG based ramp up over multiple fights and literally 0 utility. I would put him down two tiers. I have a 6* VTD I never touch because he’s rubbish. Better than Longshot as well. Damage may not be as high, but Longshot has a gimped nullify as that’s it
    9-10
    Lvernon15 said:

Really...then why is domino in BGT in seatin's tier list....probably....he's better than all of us

That’s how he’s low
    How is he not better than VTD. VTD has an RNG based ramp up over multiple fights and literally 0 utility. I would put him down two tiers. I have a 6* VTD I never touch because he’s rubbish. Better than Longshot as well. Damage may not be as high, but Longshot has a gimped nullify as that’s it
    Well he's not...ever seen the toxic armor effect on armor?....

Lvernon15 said:

Really...then why is domino in BGT in seatin's tier list....probably....he's better than all of us
    Lvernon is at a higher level than Seatin. I trust LV’s judgement far more than seatins, and you really shouldn’t be basing your opinions off of what someone else says. You should form your own conclusions on champions

Lvernon15 said:

well that"domino hate" IS speaking...
    At last...someone agrees with me

That’s how he’s low
    Well he's not...ever seen the toxic armor effect on armor?....
    Wow armour, that’s super difficult defensive ability that can literally be countered by any armour break champ, and that armour break champ can probably do 100 more things