**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

reaction time on 3rd party software

qartweliqartweli Posts: 814 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I am from Alliance AGTG which struggled and worked hard in this season and got punished because two players were probably hackers or modders.

now 28 people are like destroyed and crushed for this.

#kabam

please react on such things quicker. please ban them at the moment they use some software so rest of the alliance can react and adapt to this situation. now we are punished for something we havent done. if we knew already those guys are under monitoring or banned we would of course replace them at the moment.

just tell me how to react or how to plan a season when we live in different countries and dont know each other. how can u expect from us that we know everything what 30 people do.

why this has to happen at the end when everybody get shocked and destroyed?

i agree that modders hackers must be banned forever and i have no tolerance to such players but why do u punish guys who plan aw attack for several hours everytime and invest a lot emotions and items for certain result.

my beg to kabam: react on such things at the moment u see this and give leaders and officers a possibility to save fair members from such hit.

here is the full season 21 recorded
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiVdq1CHQ9ty2UKHSkHesdw/videos
no cheats used!