**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry & Dexterity issues

Reece23Reece23 Posts: 14
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I can’t be the only one having issues with parry or dex. It’ll trigger on the left hand side of the screen (via text) but won’t activate a stun, or let me evade attacks.

The parry issue has happend at least 10 times to me so far, the dex issue more like 3.

Anyone else?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Who were you fighting? If the text shows up that means either AAR prevented the stun or it was a non-contact attack
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Who were you fighting? If the text shows up that means either AAR prevented the stun or it was a non-contact attack

Ronin in cavalier difficulty, last quest. Polkadot power, and that was pretty much it. Took archangel against him, the word "parry" popped up, no stun.
  • Options
    Reece23 said:

Voltolos said:

It happens with anyone, not talking about champs like havok or anyone that reduces AA
    Then tell me who. There have been tons of posts like this one where it turned out it was Gwenpool all along
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Voltolos said:

Ronin in cavalier difficulty, last quest. Polkadot power, and that was pretty much it. Took archangel against him, the word "parry" popped up, no stun.
    ronin has stuff in his abilities he becomes stun immune or something in one of his phases, I remember sometimes he shrugged em off or didn't even get parried idk how it works haven't played him
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Voltolos said:

Now that wasnt so hard was it?
    Since we have a name now, was Ronin in wraith stance? Because that would mean that AAs immunity is bugged not parry
  • Options
    Voltolos said:

Kill_Grey said:

Voltolos said:

Now that wasnt so hard was it?
    Since we have a name now, was Ronin in wraith stance? Because that would mean that AAs immunity is bugged not parry
    Didn't really watch the stances, but yes...I believe he was in that stance.
  • Options
    Normax_X said:

Kill_Grey said:

Voltolos said:

ronin has stuff in his abilities he becomes stun immune or something in one of his phases, I remember sometimes he shrugged em off or didn't even get parried idk how it works haven't played him
    Bruh...the only way that Ronin can remove debuffs is by switching into a specific stance, which he can do by dashing back only. In another stance, he has DAAR, but AA is supposed to be immune to this. There is no way that what happened should have happened.
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Parry sometimes hasn't been working for me either. And this was in Act 4
  • Options
    Hieitaku said:

There is nothing wrong with either. The AI can parry and dex more consistently and perfectly than before.

Nobody mentioned anything about the AI
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Reece23 said:

I can’t be the only one having issues with parry or dex. It’ll trigger on the left hand side of the screen (via text) but won’t activate a stun, or let me evade attacks.

The parry issue has happend at least 10 times to me so far, the dex issue more like 3.

Anyone else?

Are you on Android? I have been having very terrible issues with the game lately. Here's a small list from the top of my mind:

Dexing doesn't register, the champ either parries or just stands there

Parrying doesn't register, has happened in the side quest with my doctor doom a whole LOT.

Huge lags in AW and AQ, had to use up so much resources that I'll have to drop both of them until I can get the bare minimum to continue. I even sent a video of this to support and my alliance.

Fights everywhere take a full minute at times to start after I press the fight button

Arena crashes (this has been acknowledged as a bug tho)

On the prefight screen, can't change Champs even after tapping a few times, I understand this also does happen normally (which I think shouldn't) but this dmone just didn't switch until I had to exit and re enter the prefight screen

Etc
    Etc
  • Options
    u cant parry black widow classic dork lessons said that so if that happened to u on a black widow it just how she was designed
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Couldn't parry the Gwenpool from UC EQ with Cap IW (The green word 'Parry' applied every time but there was no stun, no matter how many times I tried), tried again with Doctor Doom then it worked.

Still very weird..

Gwenpool has ability to reduce DAAR, so there's a good chance your parry won't stun her especially un this months EQ
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    FIRE_325 said:

u cant parry black widow classic dork lessons said that so if that happened to u on a black widow it just how she was designed

Just use Longshot and you're fine, he'll always parry her.
  • Options
    RaviDavi said:

FIRE_325 said:

Just use Longshot and you're fine, he'll always parry her.
    hes quite rare but i guess u could use him he is a banger though the fact on how easy it to parry and dex hes also very good cause yuo can pull of some serious numbers i used 2 star longshot power level 200 and took down a boss in incursion with level 10000
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My parry is registering late but I haven’t had any of these other issues
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Reece23 said:

Hieitaku said:

There is nothing wrong with either. The AI can parry and dex more consistently and perfectly than before.

Nobody mentioned anything about the AI
    Gotta read between the lines dude.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Edited - Nevermind.
  • Options
    Aziz5253 said:

Reece23 said:

Anyone else?

Are you on Android? I have been having very terrible issues with the game lately. Here's a small list from the top of my mind:

Dexing doesn't register, the champ either parries or just stands there

Parrying doesn't register, has happened in the side quest with my doctor doom a whole LOT.

Huge lags in AW and AQ, had to use up so much resources that I'll have to drop both of them until I can get the bare minimum to continue. I even sent a video of this to support and my alliance.

Fights everywhere take a full minute at times to start after I press the fight button

Arena crashes (this has been acknowledged as a bug tho)

On the prefight screen, can't change Champs even after tapping a few times, I understand this also does happen normally (which I think shouldn't) but this dmone just didn't switch until I had to exit and re enter the prefight screen

Etc
    Etc
    I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro Max
    RaviDavi said:

Couldn't parry the Gwenpool from UC EQ with Cap IW (The green word 'Parry' applied every time but there was no stun, no matter how many times I tried), tried again with Doctor Doom then it worked.

Still very weird..

AAR due to climbing combo.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    That bug has only happened to me ounce and thats when the parry registered late
  • Options
    SherholSherhol Posts: 5
    edited October 2020
    Reece23 said:

Anyone else?

hi there I'm having the exact same problem and as you im playing for more than 6 years. I see the parry message but not parry at all even for example when I'm using Colossus I parry the opponent I see the damage from parry see the message but no parry. I hope they fix this it's really annoying.