**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW rewards sucks, just like act6 rewards

We fight aw with effort, items and passion. The same stuff that push some of us through act6 and honestly the rewards simply doesn’t cut it.

Act 6 is the better example. You prevail, you make an achievement and when you open the rewards, a useless t5c and a useless gem accompanied by some useless champs you can’t use the stuff on anyway you just read ”congratulations! You’re not a single step further than yesterday!”
Compare to act 5 when t5b was the thing. A generic valid for any champ accompanied by a generic gem. It was a guaranteed reward for the effort you put dowm.
It’s end game content. It’s supposed to mean a step and not ”hey! Come see is in july when you get use for the garbage we gave you”.

And yeah, AW rewards feels the same. Highest pay out was 1.8k tech t5c. Guess what? I had a tech t5c from abyss and a tech t5c from act6 and recently r3’s a worthless tech champ just to make thronebreaker. It’s taunting and humiliating.

As of AQ. It’s a terrible game formar. Mindless and repetative, doesn’t requier mentionable skill, piloting allowed and I bet modders run around there too. No sense of achievemt for the single player hence the rewards isn’t proportionate to effort and I rather quit all together than accept that as the main thing in my experience of game value.
It all reflects back to the feeling I get from AW-rewards.
What I do in this game matters too little.
You fail me as a costumer.

Now I’m not greedy. I’ve argued against people wanting freebies so many times but tbh, aw rewards is straight trash compared to the effort placed in AW

Comments

• CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    Niceeee said:

Noone forces you to play AW. Grow up

Maybe you would catch the essence of my thread if you did grow up a little, lol.
    Ironic, isn’t it?

Point is, no one forces me to do anything and somewhere down this road that gets apparent enough. There are probably alot of people that feels this way and this is concidered feedback.
    But then again, someone resorting to childish comments like yours probably doesn’t get it

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I think AW just isn't worth the effort. Yes, there is a decent batch of rewards, however it is ridiculously rough and stressful near the top.

I just wish that there were less nodes and tactics, and AW would be so much better
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Well to be fair there’s didn’t fouce u to r3 a 6 star u chois to do and to be fair thorns breakers isn’t that insane