**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

spiderman miles Morales vs symbiote spiderman

who is the best to rank up to max rank

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    neither, but if you have too Symbiote Spider-Man
  • green_arrow_8green_arrow_8 Posts: 189
    i do have a miles and symbiote as 5*s
    i just don´t know what to max rank
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Both are pretty trash, but Symbiote is the better of the two. He's actually got some decent damage on the special 2. Still, I wouldn't upgrade either of them unless you're at a level where you can afford a cheeky rank up.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Symbiote's a million times better than miles. Big Sp2 damage and he doesn't evade when you're trying to parry.
    cool
    there 5*s
    but what about miles synergy that can destroy people with that shock when they use special attacks
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Symbiote by a mile, after using a r4 variant gem on mine awhile ago I was surprised how hard he hit so I did a test on the beta server and took him to r5 and threw everything into offensive masteries, full recoil and all that and just 1 pt in willpower so I wouldn’t die during the fight lol Full synergy team and
    Put on full boosts, basically wanted to see how hard I could get the sp2 to hit.
    This is also without the new red goblin synergy too which I think would really juice this up even more but before that synergy existed this is about as hard as he could possibly hit.

https://youtu.be/Rr53V8Wzboc
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Symbiote by far
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I'd go Symbiote Spidey, but my brother has an awesome video of Miles evading every single hit from Kingpin after he built up enough evade charges.

What happened to @Etjama ?

It was a combination of me asking that guy who thinks HT is a disappointment how hard his Mom dropped him as a child, the Will-O-Wisp post, and jokingly saying "Domino's a piece of sh*t".
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    But miles is more likely to get buffed right?

But miles is more likely to get buffed right?

Hopefully...
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Definitely avoid taking EITHER of them up to max as a 5*. Symbiote is definitely worth maybe a R3 or if you have an early variant rank-up Cosmic gem, maybe R4, but neither, as they currently stand, are worth maxing out as 5*s.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    80 second armor break!
    so symbiote spider man wins
  • Symbiote has good Red Goblin synergy I believe
    does he