**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Active, but relaxed 35M adult alliance looking for THREE! Great rewards!!!

We’re a 35M alliance looking for three ACTIVE players. I'd suggest you should have at least 9K prestige in order to keep up in AQ and AW.

I capitalize ACTIVE because you need to be exactly that.

Rules are simple - don’t be a jerk and contribute. If you join something, finish it. Don't check in once every 18 hours to claim calendar awards and think that'll fly.

Other than that, there are really no rules. There are no donations or minimums. We don’t even use LINE, so if you’d rather not talk to anyone, you don’t have to.

You really only have to enjoy playing the game.

We run AQ maps 5-4-3 every day and hit 130M+ each cycle. We run one BG AW, to get season rewards. We go back and forth from Tier 5-6 in war and do not require item usage to win. We just finished in Silver 1 without even really trying very hard.

We average tier 13-14 with SA. Again, without really trying - just being active.

The rewards are pretty nice for simply enjoying the game without pressure and with a chill group of guys and gals, all having fun.

In game name is ADDIS0N (ZERO instead of an O) or find me through my ally tag, IAJSR.

Comments