**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Wolverine

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
So I just pulled a 5* Wolverine. At first I was excited then I thought about it and now I'm not sure how to feel. I don't think it's a bad pull at all but I don't have Apocalypse or an AG for him. If I do get a mutant AG it probably won't go to him. I'm swiming in decent mutants and without Apocalypse I'm not sure he's going to get resources right away. So, again, not sure how to feel. Anyone love their 5* Wolverine and recommend ranking him before taking AA up, or Magneto to r5 or Gambit to r4 or Namor ect. On a side note if I ever do get a Prof X or Apocalypse I'm going to have a great mutant team .

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    If AA is awakened do him without any second thoughts
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I have an AG for AA. Part of me wants to rank Wolverine because I've always wanted a 5* awakened Wolverine but I know he's no AA. The AG is for AA and if I get another mutant AG I'm probably giving it to red Magneto. But if I get 2 mutant AG , and decide not to awaken Namor (and don't pull Prof X) then I'll awaken Wolverine.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I have an AG for AA. Part of me wants to rank Wolverine because I've always wanted a 5* awakened Wolverine but I know he's no AA. The AG is for AA and if I get another mutant AG I'm probably giving it to red Magneto. But if I get 2 mutant AG , and decide not to awaken Namor (and don't pull Prof X) then I'll awaken Wolverine.
    Magneto's sig ability isn't insanely useful so you could argue using it on Wolverine
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Is a great pull imo but i wouldn't rank him up before archangel, magneto, omega, namor, colossus, domino, sunspot, apocalypse, professor x, sabretooth with synergies... there are a lot of better champions in the mutant class, about the awakening gem i would save it for better champions