**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are you going to vote for? (Players choose the new champ)

Comments

• Options
    I'm so conflicted. First idk who to r5 and now this on top of it. I'm overwhelmed
  • Options

What is everyone's obsession with Hurcules?

Who put the glad in gladiater?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Morgan Le Fay

Crcrcrc said:

But you voted morbius, so im afraid you just limped yourself in with the rest of the community

You have become the very thing you swore to destroy
    Couldn't care less about any of these characters really. Anyone but Hercules, who is by far the most boring choice and would be the worst for this game, and I'm fine honestly.
    This is the correct response
    I agree, I just want someone interesting

But... blue marvel has cool shiny beams

We are talking about how Hercules wouldn't be interesting. I am all for Blue Marvel
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Blue Marvel

I'm so conflicted. First idk who to r5 and now this on top of it. I'm overwhelmed

What are your rank 5 choices?
    Also, to make your life easier, the last 4 options have the potential to be the most interesting:
    Blue Marvel
    Omega Sentinel
    Iron Heart
    Morgan Le Fay
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Omage Sentinel

Moot4Life said:

Please Hercules

Yea he’s literally a god. Sooo cool. Besides they could make a 12 tasks of hercules side quest which would be epic.
    Sir, he is literally 5/8s of a god. He gets 1/8 from his great grandfather being Perseus (Zeus’ son), and 1/2 from Zeus also being his dad.

The term high demigod comes to mind
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Omage Sentinel

Moot4Life said:

Please Hercules

Yea he’s literally a god. Sooo cool. Besides they could make a 12 tasks of hercules side quest which would be epic.
    Sir, he is literally 5/8s of a god. He gets 1/8 from his great grandfather being Perseus (Zeus’ son), and 1/2 from Zeus also being his dad.

Very good point

Read 'em and weep @Moot4Life
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Morgan Le Fay
    It seems kind of unfair to throw a name that everyone has heard of in with a bunch of obscure characters.
  • Options
    centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    Omage Sentinel
    Would be awesome, and I assume a good option against this influx of high powered mutants :smile:
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hercules
    Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Please Hercules

Very good point

My whole life has been a lie. :(:(:(
    Actually I'm pretty sure his God status is 50/50 in the Marvel universe. Even if it is not...

He is still a literal GOD in my heart.
  • Options
    Omage Sentinel
    Moot4Life said:

Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

Please Hercules

Very good point

My whole life has been a lie. :(:(:(
    Actually I'm pretty sure his God status is 50/50 in the Marvel universe. Even if it is not...

He is still a literal GOD in my heart.
    Very touching
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Morbius

Definitely voting for Hercules! Not your typical marvel character! Hoping they make him skill! Need more skill champs

Yeah who wants Marvel characters in a Marvel game?
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Omage Sentinel
    How powerful they are in the comics ≠ how good they are in the contest. Meaning that you should vote based on character class (which we can only guess) and model.

Omega sentinel:

-Looks the coolest
    -Probably tech which is I reckon the weakest class (remember that skill is getting DD and Falcon buffed)

Therefore you should vote Omega Sentinel 10000% confirmed WITH evidence everything else is wrong.

Just joking vote who you want but still...Omega Sentinel FTW!!!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Omage Sentinel
    Mostly, I'm hoping Omega Sentinel would add some diversity to the tech class. I think of all the classes, the tech class has the least variety of utility, and I think Omega Sentinel has lots of opportunities to inject some of that in there.

Morbius was basically tied for me, but he seems to be a shoe-in to get into the game eventually without my help.
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Please vote okoye please. Let me state my reasons below
    1) She will belong to the skill class which is really lacking,adding her would do the class a favour especially if she is OP,ATM in the game after you max out nick and aegon you start seeing your skill resources going to waste cos there's almost no one to use it on
    2)It would be a nice way to honour black panther our hero who is both dead in the game and also in reality (Chadwick boseman,may his perfect soul rest in peace)
    3)If she is added shuri will most likely be added with her,ain't you excited with that combo, shuri and okoye,sounds delicious
    4)They will most likely have synergies with black panthers which will be a big plus and who never can tell they may also get a buff
    5)I am black and it would mean a lot to me if another black character is added to the game and please y'all shouldn't turn this to a race war
    6)PLEASE😓😓😓😓
  • Options
    Omage Sentinel

Holros said:

Please vote okoye please. Let me state my reasons below
    1) She will belong to the skill class which is really lacking,adding her would do the class a favour especially if she is OP,ATM in the game after you max out nick and aegon you start seeing your skill resources going to waste cos there's almost no one to use it on
    2)It would be a nice way to honour black panther our hero who is both dead in the game and also in reality (Chadwick boseman,may his perfect soul rest in peace)
    3)If she is added shuri will most likely be added with her,ain't you excited with that combo, shuri and okoye,sounds delicious
    4)They will most likely have synergies with black panthers which will be a big plus and who never can tell they may also get a buff
    5)I am black and it would mean a lot to me if another black character is added to the game and please y'all shouldn't turn this to a race war
    6)PLEASE😓😓😓😓

Hercules will be a skill and hes wayyyyy better
    You have no idea how good Hercules will be
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Okoye

Definitely voting for Hercules! Not your typical marvel character! Hoping they make him skill! Need more skill champs

Yeah who wants Marvel characters in a Marvel game?
    *looks at Thor* yeah!
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Okoye
    Morgan Le Fay and Omega Sentinel are the two I want the most, but Okoye is the only guarenteed Skill and we are dying out here for great skill characters - the community picked champ has to be amazing or there'd be riots - so Skill it is.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Between Hercules and Morbius for me.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Okoye
    I feel like Hercules will be a real skinned hulk!!

I would love to see a diverse female character in the game.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Morbius
    Morbiuuuuuuus.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    This poll is incomplete. It is missing the "i want them all" option.
  • Options
    I really would like Morbius or Okoye, but I would have to do research on the rest of them for my final option.