**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2+ mil alliance seeking loyal active heavy hitters to grow with

Hello all,
I am the leader of adventure time blood-lust. We are currently looking to fill 7 more spots in our alliance with talented dedicated players who are looking to find an alliance who thrives to be the best. As stated above, we are adventure time blood-lust. If you wish to check out our alliance you may do so. We started in april of this year and are already in tier 11 for AW and in the advanced tier for AQ. Right now i am currently seeking players with a hero base rating of 130k+ but will make an exception for those that are more talented and can hold their own. Line at this moment is not required but all officers and some players have been utilizing the line app more for better organization and communication. This alliance has a chance to become one of the best, but like any other alliance it takes talent, communication, loyalty and team work to get there. If you think you will be a good fit you may find me on the line app. Line ID: ryano2828 my username for line is the same as it is in game. You may also add me in-game if you wish. I look forward to speaking with you and growing with our 7 future candidates and wish you all the best of luck finding a good fit and home for your champions.